Mickey and Minnie meet and greet

Right now I don’t believe they do
MK is magician Mickey and circus minnie
Epcot they are in their 100th looks you might catch them in America pavilion in classic look’s during a CM training session
Studios is red carpet minnie and Fantasia mickey
DAK it’s safari looks

Hi! Earlier poster says that Mickey and Minnie are together right now in Epcot - in 100 gear. We’d love to see that but not going until April. Does anyone know if they’re still at Epcot together? The only one I def know of together is AK and they’re in safari gear (and we’ll go to that).

Hi! Earlier poster says that Mickey and Minnie are together right now in Epcot - in 100 gear. We’d love to see that but not going until April. Does anyone know if they’re still at Epcot together? The only one I def know of together is AK and they’re in safari gear (and we’ll go to that).
They were together last week.

If you have a Disney Visa they meet in their traditional outfits at the EPCOT meet and greet. You would have to go a few times though because Minnie meets with Pluto and Goofy meets with Mickey and they don't tell you who is there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter