Met my EM last week

D&R love Disney

DIS Veteran
And she (Lynn McKitrick) was wonderful. I'm so excited about the wedding, I showed my Mom the gazebo at the Boardwalk and we went over to Yachtsmen Steakhouse where we are having our wedding dinner. I've decided to change from Wilderness Lodge Honeymoon room to a Garden Suite at BW. I was very surprised and disappointed how "plain" the honeymoon room was. Just under 5 months until the big day!

I've also decided to use Randy Chapman for the photography and Jack Day as our officiant. Now I've got to find a dress ::yes::

One question for Disney brides, did you go and get your marriage license yourself or have a company do it for you?

Lynn was our Sales Manager, back in 1995 which tells you how long she has been succeeding in this department! She was wonderful and full of fabulous ideas. We also had Jack Day do our ceremony, he truly felt like a long time part of the family and did a beautiful and moving ceremony.

For our license we arranged through our EM to have a limo pick us up at our hotel and take us to get our license. We did it our first full day there, so if there were any challenges (we had none by the way) we would have had a day and a half to fix them before our ceremony. It was a lot of fun, and not very expensive. It was also nice to have someone else drive - no worries about finding it or parking!

That's a great idea for the licence Andrea :) I thought about using the postal service but I think getting the licence ourselves is all part of the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter