Merch you wish the parks had?

ToliBera

Mouseketeer
so I was browsing the store shop, to try and scratch the Disney itch between visits (Feb or Sept 2020 I'm lookin at you) and I couldn't help but think there was room for expansion with the store offerings. and from what I remember of the parks, there's properties, and opportunities Disney is not taking advantage of.

I would love to see Disney offer "Tall" / "Long" cut t-shirts. as a man of size, with most of my height in my torso, I'd like the oppritunity to find shirts that fit while celebrating rides I enjoy. it seems Disney is leaving money on the table without this option.

what about you? what pieces of merch have you thought "Oh, it'd be nice if they had ______."

I agree about the need for men's talls and would add women's plus sizes. I also wish they would go back to park specific merchandise. I no longer buy much because everything just seems too generic Disney and are things I can get online or at a Disney store. I wish the Epcot countries would add more variety to the authentic country merchandise like what they had when Epcot first opened.

Mickey Mouse Toms(shoes), a Dooney and Bourke Cars Land(DLR/Pixar) handbag, Disney/Apple watch bands, and a Mickey Pirate Flag (I think I saw one years ago but didn’t buy it). Also bring back Pal Mickey, he was great! Sadly mine stopped working a year ago. Seriously Disney, take my money!

Nostalgic Disney Logo, more ride specific stuff ( more than just Funko ), more Monorail stuff

they have dang near every haunted mansion item they can think of, but jungle cruise and small world get very little.
The HM merch is a fairly recent development. For years there was precious little available beyond a couple of t-shirts. They even used to sell cheap dime store plastic spiders and magic tricks from a little cart outside the attraction.

With the Jungle Cruise movie coming we may get to see a broader range of merchandise for that ride.

I'd like to see more vintage looking t-shirts, maybe utilizing artwork from movie posters or ride attraction posters. I also would buy more music from the parks if it were made available. A cd would be fine or a downloadable version, either way.

More stuff that’s exclusive to the parks. When I go on vacation I only like to buy stuff that you can only buy where you’re at. I’m less interested in buying a shirt if I know I can buy it online when I get home.

I agree that I wish they sold more country specific items that’s made in the country it’s in. I have a beautiful platter from the Turkey pavilion that I plan to eventually base my someday kitchen remodel around.

In my city every year they have this awesome international street market where artisans from different countries are chosen to come and sell their wares. The stuff is incredible and you get to meet the people who make it. I’d love to see them try something similar in Epcot.

I’d also love more experience based purchases. My sons loved making their lightsabers and droids.

I’d also like to see something interactive like the wands available at Harry Potter World. Haunted Mansion would be a cool place to offer that.

Last edited:
More variety in the women’s dresses. I love that they have the Dress Shop now, but most of the styles seem to targeted to Dapper Day.

Also would like more park and resort specific merch. Resort specific merch does seem to be making a comeback lately.

I’d also like to see something interactive like the wands available at Harry Potter World. Haunted Mansion would be a cool place to offer that.

Agent P, Sorcerers of the MK, Pirate Adventures are all interactive games.

I want the same designs on plastic travel mugs as well as the ceramic ones. I don't want a ceramic one, but I wanted some of the same designs! I really wish I could have found one of the 2018 WDW designs (with the compass?) on a PLASTIC mug, or a regular (no zip up) hoodie.

Back in the day each shop had unique items, esp. between parks. I wish they would do so again (and they have done better with that lately between parks, IMO). Also, we used to collect glass figurines of each character, and they would change the figurines like they change pins now, so I would like to see that again. More diverse characters offered in merch; I'd like to see Rabbit on more things, and Tramp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter