Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

The little people are adorable! Ok, they're a little creepy, but so cute and fun. Good to see what you're up to!

Ashley

The little people are adorable! Ok, they're a little creepy, but so cute and fun. Good to see what you're up to!

Ashley

hahah you are so funny :laughing: but thanks for dropping by I have more I need to post its just on the weekends Im like should I sleep or craft lol I need to make more goals so I don't end up last minute everything!

Melissa

Wow, they are going to look amazing! Right now, I'm very crafty myself since DF is becoming 30 next week (and will have a very nerdy gamer party).

Please come back with more awesome DIY's!

Wow, they are going to look amazing! Right now, I'm very crafty myself since DF is becoming 30 next week (and will have a very nerdy gamer party).

Please come back with more awesome DIY's!

Hey! thank you I just love my little people I made Andre try his on yesterday and they are just the perfect size and so light weight I need to do a vender review she was really great to work with! and how fun I love planning parties! What is your theme! and I promise I will be back with more I have been working on a lot just need to post it all! I swear I am going broke in DIY! :scared1:

-Melissa

Hey! thank you I just love my little people I made Andre try his on yesterday and they are just the perfect size and so light weight I need to do a vender review she was really great to work with! and how fun I love planning parties! What is your theme! and I promise I will be back with more I have been working on a lot just need to post it all! I swear I am going broke in DIY! :scared1: -Melissa

Thank you! Our theme is based on "Legend of Zelda", but there also some "Super Mario" nods (of which DF doesn't know). I'm also planning a huge gift for him with most of his guests, it's fun, but I'm also happy when his birthday has come, we had some hiccups during the planning process and yesterday our car broke. But I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.

Thank you! Our theme is based on "Legend of Zelda", but there also some "Super Mario" nods (of which DF doesn't know). I'm also planning a huge gift for him with most of his guests, it's fun, but I'm also happy when his birthday has come, we had some hiccups during the planning process and yesterday our car broke. But I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.

OMG that sounds like so much fun you will have to share pictures of the final product!!! and boo on your car breaking I swear that kind of stuff waits to break down at the worst time :sad2:!

So CrunchuSushiDay was so amazing to work with! :yay: I had contacted two other venders to make prince clay pendants and none wanted to try but she was willing to and I am so glad she did her work is amazing they are extremely light weight and will work perfectly on my girls flowers and guys boutonnieres. The only complaint was shipping it did take a while she quoted about 10-14 days and it took longer but no big deal so if you are thinking of doing something like this I would really recommend getting them early and she will make just about anything! :goodvibes

Vender Rating: all ratings are out of 5 for a total of 25

Turnaround time: 3

Professionalism: 5

Creativity: 5!! (willing to make something she has never done before)

Product: 5 -extremely light weight

Helpfulness: 5

Total 23/25

I love your newsletter. Ugh, now I'll have to write one. It's really nice of you to offer to find your guests' airfares.

Happy Planning!
Ashley

6 month Newsletter! So sorry it’s been a while since I have posted a craft and with my six month mark coming up I am starting to crack down even though I planned ahead some still things have to wait last minute soaps, bath salts can’t do those until three months out! Oh well at least some things are done the one thorn in my side however is my brooch bouquet I know it will look beautiful but getting there is quite an ordeal! :( So back on track I sent out my wedding invitations extremely early! Over a year out because I wanted most of my guest to be able to book sooner rather than later and get the best room and rates! However I had so much more information I wanted to put in there but I didn’t want to overwhelm people I did literally send them a book invite lol (overboard maybe but cute so that’s most important!) Well I know other brides have done newsletters and I plan on doing a “personal navigator” to put in their welcome bags but I wanted something to break up the crunch of time from invitations in march until the wedding in may so newsletter seemed the best idea I made this in word and saved it as a PDF so I can email it to everyone! Cut down on postage and this way they can’t lose it and if necessary I can re-email it so win win. :cool1: The contents of my newsletter include: what to except, hotel information, flight information, details on the ship, a link to my wedding website, transportation and a section of how guest can be involved in my wedding ( I will do separate post on that!) so hopefully this will get everyone excited for the trip and keep them well informed. I am including pictures of the newsletter before and if anyone wants a blank word document to use I can definitely email one! As always let me know what you think! Happy Planning! :goodvibes Melissa

Your newsletter is AMAZING!!! You can tell all the time and effort you put in!!! Did you send them yet?? (Because I think you mean "what to expect" and not "except", which spellcheck won't catch!

I love your newsletter. Ugh, now I'll have to write one. It's really nice of you to offer to find your guests' airfares.

Happy Planning!
Ashley

Thank you! :goodvibes I have been working on it for a while if you want I can send you the template? and I just became a travel agent still finishing up training but now I can book all my guest flight I am super excited about that!

Your newsletter is AMAZING!!! You can tell all the time and effort you put in!!! Did you send them yet?? (Because I think you mean "what to expect" and not "except", which spellcheck won't catch!

Thank you it took so long to make I had to make the template from scratch in word but I am really happy with the results!
and thank you for catching that sometimes when you read something a million times you miss the little things I will be sending this out on the 23 (exact 6 month mark) so I still have time to change that! Thanks again :goodvibes

Wow, this newsletter is amazing! I especially love the tips and tricks section on each side!
Maybe I found another typo: isn't it aquaduck instead of auqaduck on the last page?

Thank you it took so long to make I had to make the template from scratch in word but I am really happy with the results! and thank you for catching that sometimes when you read something a million times you miss the little things I will be sending this out on the 23 (exact 6 month mark) so I still have time to change that! Thanks again :goodvibes
OH thank goodness right after I posted it I was having SUCH GUILT thinking that you had already sent them and now I would just cause you insane stress and I was in a shame spiral. Glad I caught you!!!!

OH thank goodness right after I posted it I was having SUCH GUILT thinking that you had already sent them and now I would just cause you insane stress and I was in a shame spiral. Glad I caught you!!!!

Aww don't worry no guilt needed I appreciate you reading it and giving feedback that's what I love about the boards more eyes to double check things! :goodvibes

Wow, this newsletter is amazing! I especially love the tips and tricks section on each side!
Maybe I found another typo: isn't it aquaduck instead of auqaduck on the last page?

Thank you! It took forever to make I am glad it looks good and I thought the tip section would be helpful for people knew to Disney and Cruising! and omg I totally missed that! Thank you!

I would LOVE the template. I just PM'd you my email.

Thanks!
Ashley

I emailed you the template I hope its really helpful I will be making a personal navigator template for my wedding favor bags need to get started on that so many ideas so little time lol :rolleyes:

Hey Everyone!!

So exciting news my engagement beauty and the beast photos were featured on InspiredbyDis a great blog about all things Disney ( I would really check out the site its amazing!) here is the link for those interested in the shoot :cool1: http://inspiredbydis.com/2014/11/beauty-and-the-beast-engagement/

Mindy who writes the blog also asked me to do a little post on explaining the planning of a DCL wedding so I am so excited to do that I know its so hard to find information and I can't wait to share and hopefully help other brides in the planning process!

Let me know your thoughts on the post and this week I will post a picture of my wedding band best find ever :goodvibes

Happy Planning
Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter