Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

Hey!

Thank you I love how they came out just need to print them and ill do another update, as far as the dancing goes we are going to wing it I hate dancing and am not very good but I think if I try to learn something Ill be too nervous to actually do it lol so the normal back and forth prom dance for us :rotfl: what about you guys are you learning a dance?

Melissa

I think we're going to take the easy way out on the dancing and just do the Hora (traditional Jewish circle dance) with the whole group at the reception. Nate won't do anything traditional. He is only willing to try Bollywood which we don't have time to learn.

I think we're going to take the easy way out on the dancing and just do the Hora (traditional Jewish circle dance) with the whole group at the reception. Nate won't do anything traditional. He is only willing to try Bollywood which we don't have time to learn.

The Hora will be fun at least you can include everyone from the reception and the bollywood would be a fun dance to learn but I am sure really time consuming and your wedding is right around the corner! My maid of honor is thinking of teaching a slow waltz maybe will see!

Melissa

I forget how long your cruise is- but have you considered renting?? Because you can rent bridal accessories (they have belts!) and they're BEAUTIFUL! They also have STUNNING gowns that you can rent, too, though that David's dress you want to wear to the captain's dinner looks SMASHING on you!!! I say belt--- check out rent the runway's accessories-- you might like what you see! Shoutout to Carrie Heyward for making me obsessed with RTR!!! Lol

I forget how long your cruise is- but have you considered renting?? Because you can rent bridal accessories (they have belts!) and they're BEAUTIFUL! They also have STUNNING gowns that you can rent, too, though that David's dress you want to wear to the captain's dinner looks SMASHING on you!!! I say belt--- check out rent the runway's accessories-- you might like what you see! Shoutout to Carrie Heyward for making me obsessed with RTR!!! Lol

Yeah my cruise is a total of 14 days so we will be gone for a while so lots of clothes lol and I checked out that site they have some really great stuff but they only rent 8 days :confused3 but it really is a great site I am sure lots of brides would find that useful! Thank you

Those favors are so creative and cute. I think your guests will love them! They are practical but still have that touch of Disney. :goodvibes

Those favors are so creative and cute. I think your guests will love them! They are practical but still have that touch of Disney. :goodvibes

Thank you! I love alice and wonderland and would love to do a wedding in that theme alone but beauty and the beast fits more so I decided to throw it into my favors hopefully people enjoy it and it was relatively cheap to make so bonus!

How are you favors coming along?

Melissa

I love the tea and honey gift tags. Question: I thought we were not allowed to bring food on board. Did Disney okay honey because if so, I am totally stealing this idea.

I love the tea and honey gift tags. Question: I thought we were not allowed to bring food on board. Did Disney okay honey because if so, I am totally stealing this idea.
Thank you!! Steal away I did ask my coordinator and she said it was fine you can bring liquids on if their packaged and unopened :) so I am just carrying on my favors on board and then through security Ill pull them out of the boxes and put them through the connivery belt! and I will be posting the packing soon probably tonight or tomorrow! and I doubt Disney will say anything because the are so tightly packaged you can't really tell :) and I have seen people take candy aboard for the FE gifts and favors and no one has had an issue before if anything put them in your luggage and no worries I have done that before too lol!

Vender Review
HeaveninaRage

So Kayla from heaveninarage was a delight to work with really prompt, very easy to use and gave suggestions on how to use her product and another plus you get it right away, she is up to doing custom jobs so I would highly recommend her the prices are good and she's a great shop owner!

Vender Rating: all ratings are out of 5 for a total of 25

Turnaround time: 5

Professionalism: 5

Creativity:

Product: 5 -was so great!

Helpfulness: 5

Total 25/25 (my first 100%)

You are my favorite person ever! Im gonna show this to sarah (thats my assistant/second shooter) I told her today that she can't miss this one… so I booked a different cruise for my family! lol Cant wait!!!!!

You are my favorite person ever! Im gonna show this to sarah (thats my assistant/second shooter) I told her today that she can't miss this one… so I booked a different cruise for my family! lol Cant wait!!!!!

Aww thank you! :flower3: I am getting so excited for this cruise and yey for two shooters! Just make sure you tell Lisa her name and information and I will add her information to my stuff too! and I am so excited for two shooters the pictures are going to be amazing and I am getting my shoot list together for you! Only a couple more months :jumping1:

The finished product on your favors looks amazing!! Thanks for sharing vendor reviews, too. That is super helpful! We still haven't narrowed down 100% what favors we would like to do. We really need to decide soon!

The finished product on your favors looks amazing!! Thanks for sharing vendor reviews, too. That is super helpful! We still haven't narrowed down 100% what favors we would like to do. We really need to decide soon!
Thank you so much :goodvibes I am really happy with how my favors are coming along I only have a few more things to get then i am done! And I understand favors are hard to choose as you can see I am buying TONS of favors, right now I am stuck on parent gifts :confused3 but good luck in deciding on favors I would love to see what you go with! are you thinking a few small favors or one big one? and your welcome vender reviews can be really helpful I like to give people a realistic idea!

Happy Planning
Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter