Meeting the podcast crew on PCC 1.0

Stacy, three words, "ten for five!!!" :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Oh, smack! I could pretend my feelings are hurt but I'm really :rotfl: You forgot to mention the drink coupons AFTER the "ten for five"!
Now, isn't it past your bed time mister? How will you be up early enough to be Tracy's early morning partner if you stay up so late?

Oh, smack! I could pretend my feelings are hurt but I'm really :rotfl: You forgot to mention the drink coupons AFTER the "ten for five"!
Now, isn't it past your bed time mister? How will you be up early enough to be Tracy's early morning partner if you stay up so late?

:hug: You're right. I've got to get to sleep. You're a good sport. Night.

Dara - it was nice meeting you guys as well. I always enjoy meeting other Disney folks. I think we scared your DH though about DVC!! He'll never want to sit with any Dis'ers again.:lmao:

I'm shy. :flower3:

No clue what that means. :confused3

That is EXACTLY how I would describe you - shy. :rotfl2: You were super fun to meet.

Little Miss Stacy had fun purchasing drinks on Castaway Cay when they were 2 for 1. I believe they must have purchased 10 for 5. If Stacy says that she didn't everyone on the cruise, she's fibbing. She just doesn't REMEMBER meeting everyone at the Pod Castaway Party. She was lots and lots of fun there.

We have decided to adopt Deb's (LeftInNorway) solution.:thumbsup2

We are enlisting her to stand at the gangway and identify each and every one of you with indelible Sharpie to the forehead.:rotfl:

This will not only serve as identification, but it will allow everyone to maintain eye contact.

And who knows....we may create a cruise trend......like hair braiding.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I was able to meet Pete at the Heads Up Bar. He didn't seem to recognize my name though. DH and I shared an elevator with him and Walter also. I was in a very cramped elevator with Kevin and I asked him where he was going (like it was any of my business). After giving me a weird look and asking why I wanted to know I think, he said he was going back to the room. He said John was there taking a much needed nap. I turned to my DH and said that this would be a great time to swing by and ring the doorbell then. Keep in mind, I never actually introduced myself to Kevin. He probably thinks I'm a weirdo now. I had the 'don't want to bother' attitude too but I sooo wanted to meet them. Corey and Julie were so enjoying the time with Ferris that I never would have intruded on that. I actually walked by them when they were playing in the fountain with Ferris. Corey was wielding the camera. (Julie's favorite moment on the cruise.) How can you interrupt that?! I met a few DISers but found myself shy at times. There were a couple of times I wanted to go up to Tonya but couldn't get my feet moving. She was within a couple of feet of me. I coulda just hollered at her! Slapwhitey, tmli and their son Ben were AWSOME tablemates. I would link reservations with them any time! (Not sure they feel the same way after dining with DH though. :rolleyes:) Some folks were just plain SCARY.... I won't name names..... I told my DH that someone should have told this DISer he was on a pleasure cruise with Mickey and not a military vessel heading off to war. :scared: Can you name this DISer? Otherwise, I did force myself to go up to most folks I recognized. Disappointed I missed out on all the evening shinanigans. Didn't know when and where folks were getting together.

Dodie, it was nice meeting you even if it was just in passing.

I am sorry I missed you as well. :hug:
As for the evening shinanigans I missed most of them as well.
But I won't on the next cruise! :thumbsup2

We have decided to adopt Deb's (LeftInNorway) solution.:thumbsup2

We are enlisting her to stand at the gangway and identify each and every one of you with indelible Sharpie to the forehead.:rotfl:

This will not only serve as identification, but it will allow everyone to maintain eye contact.

And who knows....we may create a cruise trend......like hair braiding.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

<====Does a bad imitation of the hair braiders in Nassau---Lay-dee! Lay-dee, Come here! I make you look like Senior Jorge!!!

I'm shy. :flower3:
Right. That is exactly how I would describe you. LOL!!!!!

Little Miss Stacy had fun purchasing drinks on Castaway Cay when they were 2 for 1. I believe they must have purchased 10 for 5. If Stacy says that she didn't meet everyone on the cruise, she's fibbing. She just doesn't REMEMBER meeting everyone at the Pod Castaway Party. She was lots and lots of fun there.

Hmmm. Yup, that sums it up. **giggle, giggle** :cutie: SFDon had to show me and my husband where we were staying on the ship. I don't know for sure if we would've made it "home" without him. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter