Meeting Characters?

NJFabFour

<font color=CC0066><b>WL Vet</b>
I'm putting together our autograph books and liked the tip I read a while back to have a page made for individual characters to sign. I plan to make pages for the main Disney characters, princesses, Pooh and such. Are there any other characters that are commonly seen that I'm not thinking of? I'll have several blank pages that can be signed but am just wondering if there's some autographs that a lot of people get that I may not be thinking of?? Thanks for any advice!

Chip & Dale, the Mad Hatter,
Perla & Perdita (cinderella's mice)
Queen of hearts,
pluto, goofy, the guy from Pocahontas with the hat?

Maybe the villins if your kids are older and would enjoy those. DS by 8 thought they were so cool!!!

jordans' mom

We saw Gepetto and Smee twice! Poor Gepetto didn't have anyone standing in his line :( Also, saw Baloo in animal kingdom. Smee was VERY happy to see that my kids had a special page just for him and even pointed out that he was wearing a different colored shirt!

My kid's favorite autograph is Captain Hook. He was NOT into signing autographs, but my kids were persistant. He made poor Smee hold it for him!

This is kind of off the topic but, I also have a wonderful picture of my daughter in front of the castle with Jafar. He was walking around being smug, and my five year old stomped right up to him and he took her hand and kind of curtsied! It is a great picture!

lilo and stitch @AK
tweedle dee / tweedle dum
rafiki
donald duck
geppetto
tekk
timon
max
prince john
the genie
jafar
pluto
goofy

These are great! TigerLilly's Mom, you'll have to help me out . . . I'm not sure who Smee is! Is he from a movie? Also, has anyone got signatures from the dwarfs? And if so, did you see them together or do they appear individually throughout the parks? I'm not sure I want to do a separate page for all seven?! Thanks everyone!

Smee is Captain Hooks first mate - but he is not really vilianous like Captain Hook, he is rather Jolly.

We saw Dopey at Epcot at the main entrance when the character bus came around. He is the only dwarf we saw.

Have fun making your book! I had to make two exactly the same, looking back, I would make one and have them take turns getting autographs. I only used one signature for the scrapbook - and two kids each getting autographs and pictures takes longer than you would think. My kids had a great time though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter