A Pink Pixie Princess - Complete!

You are adorable. The runDisney ears are adorable. BB-8 is adorable. Daisy's daisy hat is adorable. *** is on Donald's head though? And have you had a kitchen sink sundae at Clara Bell's at DCA? It comes in a Mickey Pants sink that you get to keep. I have mine at home in the bathroom with all the little Disney Hotel shampoos in it for decoration. I didn't know if you knew about the Mickey Pants sundae, but some things you just can't leave to chance. :rolleyes1

Awesome pic! The medallion looks really cute.
Thanks! Medallion is super cute, I like it a lot!
You are adorable. The runDisney ears are adorable. BB-8 is adorable.
Haha, thanks - Donald was trying to mine that he loved me ears and I SO did not know what he was "saying." He got frustrated and in the picture I'm laughing at my own stupidity.
Daisy's daisy hat is adorable. *** is on Donald's head though?
Right??! I have no idea what he is supposed to be wearing...like a jersey/crown combo?
And have you had a kitchen sink sundae at Clara Bell's at DCA? It comes in a Mickey Pants sink that you get to keep. I have mine at home in the bathroom with all the little Disney Hotel shampoos in it for decoration. I didn't know if you knew about the Mickey Pants sundae, but some things you just can't leave to chance. :rolleyes1
I just realized that I purchased nothing from Clarabelle's this weekend so I basically failed at life. :(

MEDAL MONDAY - PIXIE DUST EDITION

15K complete!

image.jpeg

Fun weekend, but it was incredibly weird and unsatisfying to not be participating in the half. Don't get me wrong, it was the right decision, but I'm chomping at the bit to come back and finish what I started - really excited for next year!

Congrats to everyone else who ran this weekend!! :tinker:

Continued in Next Post

Last edited:
MEDAL MONDAY - PIXIE DUST EDITION

15K complete!

View attachment 167412

Fun weekend, but it was incredibly weird and unsatisfying to not be participating in the half. Don't get me wrong, it was the right decision, but I'm chomping at the bit to come back and finish what I started - really excited for next year!

Congrats to everyone else who ran this weekend!! :tinker:

Continued in Next Post

YAAAAAAAAAH!!! Congrats and I love your medals!

Just remember how far you've come to even be able to run this weekend! It's been so great to read about your recovery!

PLUS now you get to do it all again next year! Looking forward to some recaps... Hope you're recovering well...

Yay!!! I'm so incredibly excited for you and proud of you! It's definitely been a difficult road for you, but you've worked hard, stayed positive, and done an awesome job!!

And it's great that you're excited for next year. I'm sure it will be even more fun next year when you do the PDC!

Awesome! Congratulations! You have come so far and worked so hard to get back to where you are at - that half will still be there next year! Cute outfits :yay:

Love your medals! I love that mystery hoodie!!! Thought about adding myself to the ISO list on facebook but so many people seem to be trying to get their hands on it!

Woohoo!! Congratulations. I had fun checking out all your instagram updates this weekend.
Woohoo, thanks! :)

I saw the selfie of you wearing your new hoodie...yay!!!
YAAAAAAAAAH!!! Congrats and I love your medals!
Me too! As usual, runDisney does not skimp on the medals!
Just remember how far you've come to even be able to run this weekend! It's been so great to read about your recovery!
Thanks Karen! That's a great reminder to think about where I was a couple of months ago compared to now. :)
PLUS now you get to do it all again next year! Looking forward to some recaps... Hope you're recovering well...
I think I'm still recovering from the time change, but physically I'm good! :)
Yay!!! I'm so incredibly excited for you and proud of you! It's definitely been a difficult road for you, but you've worked hard, stayed positive, and done an awesome job!!
Thanks Sarah!! I so apprecaite your encouragement. :)
And it's great that you're excited for next year. I'm sure it will be even more fun next year when you do the PDC!
Yes, and even better - that gives runDisney a year to do a full re-design on the PDC medal! Fingers crossed. :)
Awesome! Congratulations! You have come so far and worked so hard to get back to where you are at - that half will still be there next year! Cute outfits :yay:
Thanks!! :teeth:
Woohoo for the 15k! Those medals are pretty cool! Awesome job overcoming your injury too!
I definitely like the medals...even the one with the fairies on it! :rotfl2:
Congratulations!! On a successful weekend!
Thank you!! :)
Love your medals! I love that mystery hoodie!!! Thought about adding myself to the ISO list on facebook but so many people seem to be trying to get their hands on it!
Yeah, people are freaking over that hoodie! I was so glad I had it, because it ended up being somewhat chill in Anaheim and I wore it a lot more than I expected - I have NEVER gotten so many compliments on an article of cloting!
Congratulations! What a nice payoff for all the hard work you've been doing to make your comeback.

Me too! As usual, runDisney does not skimp on the medals!

Thanks Karen! That's a great reminder to think about where I was a couple of months ago compared to now. :)

I think I'm still recovering from the time change, but physically I'm good! :)

It's all about the BLING!! I still need to do something with my Dopey medals!

Ye it's been a speedy recovery when you think about it, especially when you were so unsure initially of the severity of the injury. I've been injured the last few weeks and it's SO FRUSTRATING!!

Oh ye the time difference is a killer! It's usually not until the weekend when I can have a lie in that I catch up on it!

Your 10K top is AMAZING btw... I've resisted the temptation thus far to check out the inkburn site.... it's getting HARDER and HARDER!!

It's all about the BLING!! I still need to do something with my Dopey medals!
Yes you do! Display those bad boys!
Ye it's been a speedy recovery when you think about it, especially when you were so unsure initially of the severity of the injury. I've been injured the last few weeks and it's SO FRUSTRATING!!
You are totally right. I have been so lucky!

I'm sorry that you are still injured...it's the freaking worst!! :(
Oh ye the time difference is a killer! It's usually not until the weekend when I can have a lie in that I catch up on it!
Yeah, I thought I was going to be okay...NOPE. Not as bad as what you deal with though, I'm sure!!
Your 10K top is AMAZING btw... I've resisted the temptation thus far to check out the inkburn site.... it's getting HARDER and HARDER!!
Thanks! Perfect top for me for this race weekend. Love it!
Yay! Congrats on finishing both and having a lot of fun. I'm jealous and can't wait for January.
Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter