• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mears Connect - where did you stay and how many stops?

if you filled an Uber/Lyft with 4 people, wouldn't it be cheaper to go that route than using Mears?
In our experience yes...even with only 3 ppl. we've found uber/lyft to be very similar to mears, just way less time consuming.

from the airport on a Thursday night, straight to POP. return on a Friday am, POP, then Yacht Club, on to the airport.

In our experience yes...even with only 3 ppl. we've found uber/lyft to be very similar to mears, just way less time consuming.
Thank you. I guess the big dilemma I have is how do we get all our luggage there since everyone has a carry on and drop off luggage bag.

1/22: Stayed at OKW, first stop
2/23: Stayed at SSR, first of 5 stops
10/23: Stayed at SSR, stopped at Poly and POR first.

Thank you. I guess the big dilemma I have is how do we get all our luggage there since everyone has a carry on and drop off luggage bag.
You would want an Uber or Lyft XL; those are, at least, guaranteed to be a vehicle with a third row, most of which can be folded down to accommodate luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter