• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE doesn't recognize me ?

Mousemom234

DIS Veteran
Looking for advice and help, here

I'm trying to cancel an ADR, which one would think would be rather easy :rolleyes2

However, I log into my account, and MDE shows me a completly empty itinerary - no ADRs at all, and I have 6.
Well, obviously, something isn't quite right with that
So...
"We weren't able to automatically link your dining reservation. If you have a reservation, please help us link it. "

That happily takes me to my reservation - except it isn't MY reservation :confused3
"Changes to the reservation can only be made by the Reservation Contact"
The who ?? I AM the 'Reservation Contact'. The other odd thing, my accout picture is supposed to be Minnie, yet both of me - the 'Reservation Contact' and the me in 'Your Dining Party' are generic Mickey profile.

Short of spending time and $$ on the phone (which I unfortunately can't do in my present job ;) ), any helpful info youse DISers can offer ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter