May 5th, 2018 7-Night Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral

Greetings,
This is our 3rd cruise as well. Excited to be going on one of the new ships. Im already planning Fish Extender exchange, excursions and ship activities. Looking forwards to meeting new cruise friends.

Awesome! We just joined the facebook page for the cruise too. We are new to the fish extender concept, and are eager to participate!

Greetings,
This is our 3rd cruise as well. Excited to be going on one of the new ships. Im already planning Fish Extender exchange, excursions and ship activities. Looking forwards to meeting new cruise friends.

Greetings,

I am looking forward to doing fish extenders as well. This is my family's first cruise!

Last edited:

Hello from the Schaeffer Family! We are first time cruisers. I've been researching all the magic disney offers. I want to take advantage of and soak up all the magic!

I am having trouble with a few things if someone would be so kind to help.

What princesses are aboard the ship?
We are doing a day a magic kingdom before we cruise but I don't want to waste time in lines meeting characters if we'll see them on the cruise.

Would like to participate in FISH EXTENDERS if someone starts or knows of a group already forming please let me know!

Lastly could someone post the link to the fb page I cannot seem to locate it. Thank you!!

The Schaeffer's

Last edited:

Hello! I would like to know how to join this group and be included in a Fish Extender list. We will have three cabins with two adults in each---8180, 8182 and 8184. Thanks for the info!

hi I am joining this cruise with my daughter grace wh0 will be 7 years old. we would like to participate in the FE

Hey Fellow Cruisers---Please take the time to connect throught the FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/1770038909935808/
Even if you don't have the time on a family vacation to socialize outside of your group its fun for the planning process. We can share ideas and advice. Cruisers of all experience levels can have great input for the planning =)
Also, the FE is so much fun. Please consider partiicipating. I went on a mother/daughter Disney Dream Sept 2016. My mom is 75 years young. She had SO much fun with this! She acted like a little kid and wanted to make trips back to our cabin throughout the day to check for goodies. Dont be intimidated by the gift you choose to include for your FE. We had some elaborate gifts from Paris and Hong Kong Disney. We also had some homemade items from children (at least it looked like children made them) and all were welcome. The homemade items are still being used at our house today.
Also, look for the spreadsheet and complete it. There are three sections---FE list, Master Cabin List and Itinerary. The Itinerary section is nice (subject to change) because it gives port days and activities. I can't remember where I got the link for the spreadsheet---maybe Billinaz? If someone can update us on that it would be great.
For the first time cruisers I cant stress enough how much fun Pirate nite is!! We didn't know about this on our first Disney cruise and we were so disappointed. You definitely want to dress up for this. You don't have to break the bank to be a pirate. Since this upcoming cruise is so far out you can get some items on clearance after Halloween and stick them in your suitcase. Sorry to ramble. Just sitting here looking at the snow and thinking about our next cruise.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
hi I am joining this cruise with my daughter grace wh0 will be 7 years old. we would like to participate in the FE

Hello. Have you joined the FB page yet? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1770038909935808/
This will give you info to get on the FE list. They have set it up so you won't have more than 10 cabins per group. This is a nice size. My last cruise had 16 cabins---it was too much = ) Enjoy!

First time cruisers! the grandparents are celebrating their 50th anniversary and are treating us. Already in the facebook group. We cannot wait!

First time cruisers! the grandparents are celebrating their 50th anniversary and are treating us. Already in the facebook group. We cannot wait!

Welcome to the group! You will be spoiled by DCL = ) Consider including your family in the FE group. Lots of fun and preparing the goodies will help make the time go faster while you wait to go on your cruise. You should also plan on dressing for the pirate night. You'll have great family pictures of the celebration = ) Prince and princess night is good too--I only have boys and they never wanted to do this but it would be fun and an additonal opportunity for great photos.

Welcome to the group! You will be spoiled by DCL = ) Consider including your family in the FE group. Lots of fun and preparing the goodies will help make the time go faster while you wait to go on your cruise. You should also plan on dressing for the pirate night. You'll have great family pictures of the celebration = ) Prince and princess night is good too--I only have boys and they never wanted to do this but it would be fun and an additonal opportunity for great photos.

I've already signed up for a few groups, walked the grandparents through it, and have picked my ideas out. I may be a little excited!

Also, thank you for the info on the dressing up. I'm pretty sure both my littles will love both nights, though my girl is more pirates then princess. (and Moana at the moment!)

Hello! We are first time DCL cruisers for May 2018. I have requested to join the facebook page, though there are two. I'm excited about the FE groups and letting my daughter meet all of the characters. Has anyone done the Royal Tea before on Fantasy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter