MAY 2017

We'll be there from May 20-27! We're booked at Port Orleans - Riverside and I am SO excited! Our last family trip was in September 2014, so it's been awhile since I've been back at my happy place!

We are going May 5 through the 13th. We are staying at POFQ, which is my favorite resort. I'm sooo happy to be going back as it has been at least 4 years. I had a hip replacement last Spring and never thought I could do Disney again but I'm working out three times a week and getting stronger all the time so all the walking won't be much of a problem. Over the years i have lost count and never kept a record so I'm not sure how many trips I have made but I think it is around 15. I'm an artist and this place flips me from my left brain into my right brain (after all the left-brain planning of course). May is perfect! Low crowds and good weather. Hooray!

May 20 - 27 POR. My best friend is coming along! Last trip was in 2013 and my daughter was 4 1/2. She'll be 8 1/2 during this trip. Our first trip without a stroller and the first time going with my best friend. She's been to Disneyland, but this will be her first time at DisneyWorld. I am so excited. I have our dining reservations made and I have a rough idea of our park days. I plan on making a custom autograph book for my daughter. Her previous one needs some character updates. Disney is my happy place. I am so excited for this trip!!!

Literally could not be more excited about May 2017! Got 125 days to go til I get to see Coronado Springs for the first time! Can't wait to see all of you there too!

Booked Early Morning Magic last night for May 9th!! Super excited. Anyone else planning on going to that?

We are going to be there April 29-May 20. I think May is absolutely the best month to be at Disney. Crowds are low, weather's great. I am still tweaking dining reservations - do this almost daily. Just booked an Illuminations Cruise for Sunday, May 7th. :boat: There are only 4 of us and the boat holds 10 so if anyone would like to join us, let me know. We always get some really nice DIS-ers to share the cruise with us.

Cyn

We are going to be there April 29-May 20. I think May is absolutely the best month to be at Disney. Crowds are low, weather's great. I am still tweaking dining reservations - do this almost daily. Just booked an Illuminations Cruise for Sunday, May 7th. :boat: There are only 4 of us and the boat holds 10 so if anyone would like to join us, let me know. We always get some really nice DIS-ers to share the cruise with us.

Cyn
Trying to stop tweaking dining reservations but realistically I will keep doing that until about a week out lol

We will be there May 21-27!! Staying at Poly for the first time. First time at deluxe actually and kid-free girls week at that!!! So excited! Here's to praying pandora soft opening with all the memorial weekend rumors!! We have our first cinderalla's castle lunch booked. We are planning to do our own monorail dinning tour, following the skyline dining tour they are offering right now, but on our own terms. We might do spirit of Aloha since we are staying at Poly, but not set. Anyone done this one? Not making many ADR since it's all adult girls and we just want to go with the flow. Let me know if any fellow DISers want to join our monorail dining/drinking tour.

Cyn
We've done one May trip in 2013 and I completely agree on crowds/weather. I think weather-wise it was the best weather for any of our trips! We've gone Jan,Feb, March, May, Aug, Oct, Nov and only Nov. comes close :)

We've done one May trip in 2013 and I completely agree on crowds/weather. I think weather-wise it was the best weather for any of our trips! We've gone Jan,Feb, March, May, Aug, Oct, Nov and only Nov. comes close :)
So good to hear about the weather. We go every September and I am so used to it being super hot and super humid. This should be a nice change.

We are going May 5 through the 13th. We are staying at POFQ, which is my favorite resort. I'm sooo happy to be going back as it has been at least 4 years. I had a hip replacement last Spring and never thought I could do Disney again but I'm working out three times a week and getting stronger all the time so all the walking won't be much of a problem. Over the years i have lost count and never kept a record so I'm not sure how many trips I have made but I think it is around 15. I'm an artist and this place flips me from my left brain into my right brain (after all the left-brain planning of course). May is perfect! Low crowds and good weather. Hooray!

From Beaumont? We will be there the exact same week!

A+ husband and father!!!! This will be my second trip since I was in my freshman year of high school and my Daughters (11) first trip which I am attempting to keep a complete surprise until we exit the plane (hoping until we pull up lol)!

I'm very excited for yall! You are only across the lake from us during your stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter