MAY 2017

Currently booked May 15-19 at AoA in a Little Mermaid room, but got a pin code and will probably move to POFQ. My son will be 20 months at the time and he's a water boy, so will love that new splash pad!

Last edited:
When do you start price checking for flights? Well I've been price checking but how far in advance have you felt you've gotten the best ticket rate? *First time flyers*

We were booked for the second week of June. This was because of my daughters school schedule, but she is homeschooled now....which means we switched for May 6th-13th!!!! I'm so happy to now have the freedom to be able to do whenever we want! We will be at the AofA and my kids are super excited that our trip got bumped up a month!!!!

We were booked for the second week of June. This was because of my daughters school schedule, but she is homeschooled now....which means we switched for May 6th-13th!!!! I'm so happy to now have the freedom to be able to do whenever we want! We will be at the AofA and my kids are super excited that our trip got bumped up a month!!!!

Those are our exact dates as well and we'll be at POP!!!

Those are our exact dates as well and we'll be at POP!!!
This will be our third trip. Once in high school, the last one was in 2013. My wife was 8 months pregnant and the company I work for had already paid for the trip so my daughter and I went without her. My wife made me or I'd have to pay it all back, which is not cool with a baby on the way.

Now, my son is three and will be almost 4, and my daughter 11 (she'll turn 12 while we're there), and my wife will get her first trip to WDW! I am getting her a special basket to welcome her there.

Yahoo :cool1: I finally picked my dates for next years trip! I see that MAY 2017 was not even a thread, which almost makes me happy! Maybe low crowds?? :confused3

I debated between May and October for a while. I decided on May, even though my daughter will have to miss an additional day of school compared to utilizing the Columbus Day holiday. But.... one more day in exchange for better weather, more sunlight and lower crowds won out.

So...May 3rd thru the 14th for me :goodvibes. I haven't decided on the resort yet. I really wanted to go back to the Contemporary, as Ive stayed a the Poly the last 2 visits, but with the new Oasis pool, I might have to go back a 3rd time! Also considering BC/YC due to our almost nightly meals at Epcot. But, I have time to think about that later. At least I can get started on dining plans 14 months in advance :rotfl2:.

So the BIG question.....Who is with me ?? :-)
Yay!!! We went oct 2015 for our first trip and stayed at POR.... received a pin code and to my delight we are able to stay at yacht club in MAY!!!
Never in a million years did I think it was possible to ever stay in a deluxe We were going to go in oct again but can't wait that long!!! May 13-20th☺️ I am beyond excited and the kids won't know until the morning we leave!!

This will be our third trip. Once in high school, the last one was in 2013. My wife was 8 months pregnant and the company I work for had already paid for the trip so my daughter and I went without her. My wife made me or I'd have to pay it all back, which is not cool with a baby on the way.

Now, my son is three and will be almost 4, and my daughter 11 (she'll turn 12 while we're there), and my wife will get her first trip to WDW! I am getting her a special basket to welcome her there.
A+ husband and father!!!! This will be my second trip since I was in my freshman year of high school and my Daughters (11) first trip which I am attempting to keep a complete surprise until we exit the plane (hoping until we pull up lol)!

Have hours... let the planning begin. Hoping I make the right choices for which parks on which days. Hate planning this far out, but need a slight schedule in order to make dining reservations. As of right now... we know we are doing Raglan road and olivias. Unless free dining is offered we aren't on the dining plan.

got ADR for all the places I wanted during the time frames I wanted as well super excited!!!

Flights booked, ADRs done (thank you touring plans for helping me find ideal times I was looking for on some of them), Harmony Barber Shop scheduled for my will be almost 11 month old, one 10 day hopper purchased for me (the next one will be next month when I have another chunk of cash saved :) Next up, getting Disney gifts wrapped for Christmas for my almost 8 year old. He is getting a new carry on bag for the plane, a pin starter set, and a travel journal from the Disney Parks App :) Happy planning everyone!! Time is going to fly with the holidays coming up!

Just got my ADRs for Garden Tea Room (which MDE would NOT let me reserve online by myself), and BOG for lunch! Totally new experiences for me and my bestie that I'm traveling with!

Officially booked as of today for May 7-12! Staying at Pop. So exciting!

DH and I will be at YC May 15-17 for a quick stay before our first cruise on the Fantasy. We have several days remaining on a non-expiring hopper, so may do a one day MK/Epcot split to get our park fix in, but otherwise plan on kicking back and enjoying the resort. Happy planning everyone! May is a great time to visit! :goodvibes

We will be at Poly May 20-24th and Yacht Club May 24-29th! This will be our 5th annual May trip! It's the perfect time of the year.

We will be at Poly May 20-24th and Yacht Club May 24-29th! This will be our 5th annual May trip! It's the perfect time of the year.

That's good to hear! We've always done September and November, so we were a little nervous about May crowds. Both of my boys are May babies, so we're excited to finally celebrate their birthdays in our favorite place! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!