MAY 2017

Well, I've already changed our resort. :rotfl:We're now staying a AoA...for now, anyway.
either aoa or pop is great. and they are so close you can walk from one to the other and see both. of course the little mermaid rooms are "better" themed than pop, but ive always felt comfortable at pop. we used both food courts when staying at pop.

either aoa or pop is great. and they are so close you can walk from one to the other and see both. of course the little mermaid rooms are "better" themed than pop, but ive always felt comfortable at pop. we used both food courts when staying at pop.

I can't wait to see AoA! We'll probably definitely stay there (haha), unless some really great discounts come out. :)

We will be there May 7 - 14. This is be my grandson's first trip (He will be 5 1/2). We will be staying at POR - Alligator Bayou.

Well everyone, I hope you enjoy your May trip! I have to jump this ship and join the March family. Just found out a couple of days ago my niece will be dancing in a show and marching in the 3pm parade April 1 & 2. We have to change our dates so we dont miss it. While Im super excited to see her, I just realized, about an hour ago, my 180 is now in 2 weeks! YIKES!!! And I still havent picked a resort! Maybe I should get off DIS and get on Disney.com !

We will definitely be going in May, and that's about all we have planned right now!! Lol dates will probably have us checking in the 8th or 9th. It's just DH and I, and our work schedules don't give us any restrictions. This will be celebrating both our birthdays (may 12 and 21) and our 5 year wedding anniversary which is June 10. I've been so back and forth about staying on or off site. The savings is great renting offsite, but we haven't stayed on site since 2014. So back and forth. Wish some discounts or rumors would come out to help make my decision easier.

Yay!! We just put our deposit down a few days ago. May 14-20th at AoA in LM room! I'm so excited because it will be just days after finishing nursing school! In fact there is a chance we will be at WDW during the graduation ceremony. I can't wait!

Yay!! We just put our deposit down a few days ago. May 14-20th at AoA in LM room! I'm so excited because it will be just days after finishing nursing school! In fact there is a chance we will be at WDW during the graduation ceremony. I can't wait!

We'll be in a LM room the same week! We're there May 13-21! Maybe we'll run into each other. :)

May 6-14 at CSR!:banana: I've only ever gone August-December, so May will be new for me too! Between the weather, low crowds, and Flower & Garden Festival, I think we picked a great month to visit! party:

May have to change resorts (POR to AOA) due to finances unless a miracle comes through, I'm currently being reluctant hoping for the miracle but either way I refuse to cancel our entire trip!!

We'll be in a LM room the same week! We're there May 13-21! Maybe we'll run into each other. :)
Yay that's so exciting!!! Hope we can say hi at least!

May have to change resorts (POR to AOA) due to finances unless a miracle comes through, I'm currently being reluctant hoping for the miracle but either way I refuse to cancel our entire trip!!

Oh no. I hope a miracle happens! But I understand. We really wanted to do a family suite at AoA for my son who is a big Cars and Lion King fan, but it was almost 2k more and we couldn't justify it.

Yay that's so exciting!!! Hope we can say hi at least!

Oh no. I hope a miracle happens! But I understand. We really wanted to do a family suite at AoA for my son who is a big Cars and Lion King fan, but it was almost 2k more and we couldn't justify it.

Yes I would have loved a family suite (Even though it's only two of us) but as you said the theme cannot justify the money. And thinking about it the POR Royal Room was more my benefit and seeing her excitement b/c i'm positive she will have just as much excitement just being at Disney World for the first time in any room. That way it will save money for souvenirs and possibly a rental car as I like to come and go as i please. So no more being reluctant going to call today and make the switch!!!

We are official. Put the down payment for CSR May 9th through 16th. So excited!!! This will be our first trip in may, first flower and garden, and second time at csr. Doing 5 day park hoppers.

May 21-26th @ CBR-- excited to try a new hotel! We really enjoy the moderates and favor POR but it's $20 more per night right now so I figured we'd give something new a shot, plus I hear it's very kid friendly.
Looking forward to the month of May-- we usually go in February or November but I want to take our son one more time before he turns 3, which will be the very last day of our trip. We'll also have a 6-8 week old infant in tow depending on when she makes her arrival -- I'm a little nervous but I have plenty of time to plan or convince a grandma to tag along :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter