• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mattresses the same at moderates and values?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
For the past couple year's trips at value resorts my back always hurts when trying to sleep. I end up tossing and turning all night. Are the matresses more comfie at the moderates?

Not always. Same with deluxe and dvc. Try to find out which resort has had the last refresh.

I can be pretty picky about mattresses….just got back from a stay at P.O.Riverside and thought the mattress was very comfortable

There really isn't a good answer to this question. The mattress just depends on when they were last refurbed and what Disney was buying at that time. Additionally, if something had happened that they needed to replace a mattress in a particular room, it could be a totally different brand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter