Marriott Village

Gr8dan2

Mouseketeer
Well we checked in to Fairfield Inn & Suites at Marriott Village late last night. Usually stay onsite. Have to say for us, definitely not impressed. There's a place on our hallway that has a sign that says "repair in progress" but it appears no one has done anything with it-- its certainly an eyesore. The room is fine, we're in a room with a king and a separate room with a full/twin bunk bed. There's only a single sink and the bathroom area is very cramped; the 'separate bedroom' walls don't go the whole way up to the ceiling so you can hear both tv's in both rooms you really can't use them both. There's no safe to put valuables in, that's kind of weird for a marriott hotel isn't it? But all in all the room is okay, i'd say on par with a value onsite with more room though. Other than the bathroom 3 adults and two kids are comfortable spacewise.
The 'food court' stinks. It's beyond bad. I'd take the all-stars over it any day. There aren't enough people and its very expensive. We're here on mousesavers deal so we got $25/night credit at the food court. I'd be really mad if it was cash out of my pocket. My 5 year old's 16 oz bottle of milk was $3.25!
Can't speak to the shuttle, we're passholders so we just drove to Magic Kingdom which was fine. Heard someone at the pool (which is fine, on the small side, but clean and not crowded even though its mid-nineties this afternoon) say the bus shuttle service to the parks was so limited in time (i think there are 3 departures 8, 9, 10am only) that they were going to suck it up and pay for parking tomorrow so they weren't stuck at the park in the rain tomorrow since the return service was limited.
Would I stay here again? At a Fairfield Inn for an overnight on a trip somewhere, sure, but a Disney trip-- no way--

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter