Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, RustManFan, I saved the art that you made us to a different file name on my desktop (In hindsight, I should've kept your file name!), so the jpg in my request is the original one that I used when I asked for the art in the first place...Now I can't find the file name that you used for us! Please don't worry about creating it from scratch.

applefans...think it would be under my DCL folder so I may be able to locate. Which is the name you are adding? easier to insert one than re-do all!

kurtzmom4: Princess <> Princesses ! :rotfl:

and that is EXACTLY what the one in my Characters/Princesses folder says already...

"E-Ma" is the additional name. I tried to find the one you already made via the photobucket link but couldn't. Again, please don't go to any trouble!

Yes that was what i meant I just did not write the jpg part but it showed up as Princesshead4.jpg. Thank you.

no, I have no such image...I have PrincessesHead4 and it has the text you want as I previously said....

over and out!!

Would you be so kind and willing to create the following images for me? We leave June 1st for our blended family vacation and I just got the adult kids to agree to wear these semi-matching shirts! Thank you so much!!!

DwarfBashful-2.jpg - Alexis
DwarfDoc-2.jpg - Steve
DwarfDopey-2.jpg - Andie
DwarfGrumpy-2.jpg - Lexie
DwarfHappy-2.jpg - Everett
DwarfSleepy-2.jpg - Brad
DwarfSneezy-2.jpg – Lindsie
SnowWhiteHead5.jpg - Jonella

Rusty- We are leaving for vacation May 24th to get to Disney on my 40th birthday May 25th. I would like

minniebirthday-1.jpeg
I'm a female
Becki is my name
trip May 24th-June 2
I would like it to say It's my 40th Birthday today!

I would like my name on it as well

Thank so much in advance for your help in making my birthday great!

I was wondering if you could do the following disign for a t-shirt?
Tropical50.jpg Instead of "50 and Fabulous", could I have it personalized with the name Gail and have it say "60 and Sensational" ? Her birthday is the end of June. Thank you so much.

Hello again Marion,
I have a couple of more requests if you have the time.

We are cruising on the Disney Fantasy.
June 1
Eastern Caribbean out of Port Canaveral Florida

Could you please make boarding passes: FantasyTicket1.jpg.html

One for Marc and one for Anita

Thank you!

Just made my room reservations for DL in October!! (Good Neighbor Hotel...Howard Johnson's.....room facing DL)

D23 membership paid for itself by saving me $100 !!

We have never been to Disneyland. I would really like to get that checked off of my to do list! Have you been before? It doesn't look like it from your signature. So, I'm guessing you must be quite excited. Here's a dancing banana. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter