*Maria & Jose Escape Wedding* 03/2013

mroa1031

Earning My Ears
Hi, :goodvibes

I am planning already my escape wedding. jose and i have been planning just to do a civil wedding but since i really want to do Disney Wedding we finally went with the escape package. i have not seen very much of escape wedding thread but i know you guys will be very helpful threw out the planning ;)

I have my heart on the Belle gown from Alfred Angelo.. there is no doubt that one i want... i will be it out trying out this weekend..

In Disney World the Wedding Pavilion. I am unable to know more information where i can cut the cake. i am lil lost.

Hi, :goodvibes

I am planning already my escape wedding. jose and i have been planning just to do a civil wedding but since i really want to do Disney Wedding we finally went with the escape package. i have not seen very much of escape wedding thread but i know you guys will be very helpful threw out the planning ;)

I have my heart on the Belle gown from Alfred Angelo.. there is no doubt that one i want... i will be it out trying out this weekend..

Have you decided when in March you are getting married?

Have you decided when in March you are getting married?

because i like march,april, or june..i dont why i like those months. also due we have been delay for sometime and now we finally decide to this small wedding instead a civil wedding

In Disney World the Wedding Pavilion. I am unable to know more information where i can cut the cake. i am lil lost.

Welcome!! If you are using the Wedding Pavilion, the cake cutting takes place on the Commander's Terrace at the Grand Floridian. I believe that there is a roof over at least part of it, in case of rain, but I'm not 100% sure of that as I'm not using that location. I am an Escape bride, too, so hopefully I can be of help with some other Escape questions. It's so nice to see another Escape bride here!

Welcome!! If you are using the Wedding Pavilion, the cake cutting takes place on the Commander's Terrace at the Grand Floridian. I believe that there is a roof over at least part of it, in case of rain, but I'm not 100% sure of that as I'm not using that location. I am an Escape bride, too, so hopefully I can be of help with some other Escape questions. It's so nice to see another Escape bride here!

thank you for that information... :goodvibes any help with be very appreciate.

Any escape bride that has done their wedding in WP where do you cut the cake at or do you rent a small room in the GF. Any information would be appreciate. :confused3

Maria
;)

Any escape bride that has done their wedding in WP where do you cut the cake at or do you rent a small room in the GF. Any information would be appreciate. :confused3

Maria
;)

Maria, I found photos of the Commander's Terrace on Carrie's web site, http://disneytravelbabble.com. If you follow this link, http://disneytravelbabble.com/disney-weddings/wdw-venue-photos/commanders-terrace/ you can see the Commander's Terrace set up the way it would be for a cake cutting. It does have a roof, but it is open on two sides and overlooks the beach at the GF, very pretty.

You could rent another room to cut the cake, but the Commander's Terrace is included in the Escape package, and it's quite nice, so you may want to stick with that. Your guests can have the cake on the Commander's Terrace, or you can do the official cake cutting for photos, then Disney will box the cake up and you can take it to a restaurant or other location to cut and serve it to your guests.

Hope this helps.

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter