March 2011 and Father and son spring fling.

seadd67

DIS Veteran
So this will be me and the DS 7th trip to the world, we have gone every year since 2006. Its something me and DS have enjoy and shared together equaly.
My DS will be 18 the day we leave for WDW so this will be our frist trip as adult DS and Dad:love:. I have gone head and foot into the disney odsession, with my DS slowly behind:rotfl2:, he is a teen boy he has a image to keep:rolleyes1:rotfl2:. Disney has really became a very big part of my life, and something i have fittied into the budget like rent and food. This will be the frist of two trips this year, the next one will be In Oct 2011, MNSSHP:cool1:.
Me, I am Bill:wave2: the Disney Dad 44yo born and raised In seattle,Wa, About as far away from WDW as you can get and still staying In the lower USA. On top of being a Big Mickey fan and a Donald supporter, I am a Sports nut. In peticluer a Seattle sport fan, Seattle Seahawks, Mariners(for you non-baseball fans thats our Baseball team. Washington Huskies, all sports team you would think I went to the school if you new me:sad2:. I am a advid golfer( not great,I lose to many balls and throw my back out what seems every other swing:scared1:. Its the love of the game right??:confused3:confused3
I have a love for History, a long story I will get back to later on, I love to cook and eat:rotfl2: I do not know wich one came first?:lmao:. I love to make people laugh you will see my attemps often,please laugh if for anything to huemur me.
My DS Jason. He Is my pride and joy of my life, my best friend, with out him none of this would be here. He Is, on top of loveing Disney, has a love for Music listening and playing it. Has a great abilty to play video games, what he can do with a game controler, can boogle the mind.

Our trip Is plan for the March the 24th to the 30th right now staying at POR or PORFQ, with a extended side trip to US and the Hard rock hotel, from 30th to the 3rd of April. Ok i will be Back and I hope I can fegurie out how to paste some pic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter