Manchester United Jerseys for teens

bookgirl

DIS Veteran
The teen age boys in my life (three of them) have just figured out that when I said I was going to London that I meant London that place over the ocean where Soccer is called Football...LOL.

Where is a dependable place to find adult sized Manchester United jersey's. (they didn't seem to care much about France but they did want this team) I would like good quality ones not cheap unauthorized knockoffs.

I will be staying in the King's Cross/St Pancreas area but I'll be all over the touristy places.

Thanks

Any sports shop in a shopping center (mall) or Oxford Street will have them. Could also try Lillywhites Sports Superstore on Regent Street. As a United fan I can say that they have excellent taste! :D

Well it's actually one of them that is leading the way.

He's a very fast point guard on the basketball team who was recruited over to play JV soccer (wing) who was then moved up to Varsity who then went on to play in the state championship and ended up with a ring. Now it's all about the soccer LOL.

The other two are atheletes but not soccer players, however jerseys are popular over here.

Well it's actually one of them that is leading the way.

He's a very fast point guard on the basketball team who was recruited over to play JV soccer (wing) who was then moved up to Varsity who then went on to play in the state championship and ended up with a ring. Now it's all about the soccer LOL.

The other two are atheletes but not soccer players, however jerseys are popular over here.

Oh wow! We don't have anything like State Champions over here but I've seen enough American shows to know what an achievement that is. Congratulations! If there's a player he likes you can always get their name and number on the back. I think a lot of sports shops can do that for you.

Just an update but the Adidas Store on Oxford street carries the official Jerseys, around 70 pounds and for 15 pounds you can have the name and number of your choice put on the back. Not cheap but official, good quality, and had the patches not just the silk screened emblems. American a little over $400 plus VAT. (I bought 4 two with Pogba and two with Imbramamic`?). Sizes ran slightly small to US. My US MEDIUM nephews fit in the UK LARGE perfectly.

I believe I got off on the Bond Street Station and it was maybe a 5 minute walk.

It was the only shopping I did on Oxford Street....I did however get a free sample can of Coke Zero, which is new in the UK according to the person handing them out. Works for me I like Coke Zero.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!