Mama Melrose Fantasmic Pkg ??

ACJT

DIS Veteran
im currently booking our July adrs. (July 16-22)There is no availibility for the mama Melrose fantasmic pkg that I can find. Would it really be al booked up already? Or just not released yet??

Did you try for lunch? I couldn't find anything for dinner for my June trip but was able to book a late lunch.

Try searching in April, May, and June, and see if there is anything. Keep checking various days, and you'll probably find availability stops completely on a particular day. Availability before this day (almost) every day, but nothing after. This will be the day it's released until.

Fantasmic packages are often not released at 180 days (unfortunately). Also, for dinner, the cut off is pretty early (4:30 or 5:00).

We were able to book a Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package for our 6/29-7/11 trip. We actually wanted a Hollywood & Vine one instead but since they haven't opened up yet took a Mama Melrose instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter