making the most of our credits--3A, 1C sharing--need advice

firecracker

never been tagged, but that's OK...I'm secure abou
I'm not a cheater--there I just wanted to get that out there. :rolleyes: I am trying to make the most of our dining plan AND not waste food. Here's the situation:

At several TS and CS restaurants, we will share food. I can see sharing 2 CS at Cosmic Rays and/or Pecos Bills. On the TS side, I think that 2 apps, 2 entrees, 2 desserts and 2 drinks will feed all four of us at Concourse Steakhouse, Le Cellier, or Raglan Road.

Here's the thing: when we share, I'll be ordering 2 adult meals for the 4 of us. I don't see me ordering many kid's meals during the week for my 8 yo. We'll just share 2 (maybe 3 at some places) adult meals. If we order 3, I could us getting 2 adult meals and one kids meal.

Is this sharing taking the program too far? Thanks for any input/advice.

We're also doing 2-3 buffets/character meals where we'll use 4 credits at once.

we're all on adult plans and I can see splitting CS meals for breakfast & lunch almost every day. This way, we're good and hungry for our TS pigout, I mean, meal!! And, we waste less food.

Pooch

firecracker said:
Is this sharing taking the program too far? Thanks for any input/advice.

No, in fact I'll go as far as to say that I've never read one post on this or any other board in which anyone from Disney has said you couldn't share the way you want to share. Just the opposite, it has always been allowed on the plan.

Enjoy!

I don't think you could split 2ts among 4ppl at Concouse. I know my scallops appetizer came with 3 scallops. I ate that, my dinner ,and took dessert to go.
Can't remember what my son ordered, but he ate his app, and dinner and took dessert to go also.
We had dessert for breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!