Making reservations for summer, 2004

FredS

DIS Veteran
How far in advance can you book campsites and are you now allowed to apply discounts which become available later? (In years past this was a no-no, and the only way you could get a later discount was cancel and rebook, quite likely losing the reservation to someone waitlisted, etc. but I have read that now people are allowed to apply later discounts??)

Thanks for any recent experience re: booking months out and applying discounts later to the reservation. :D

Once a price plan has been released for dates you can begin booking. I.E., you can now book for all of 2004.

If the prices are not availale, i.e. youwant to book for July 2005; they wil take the reservation BUT you agree to pay the then posted price.

After booking if a discound becomes available you can change your reservation. I called this morning looking to see if any AAA discount sites were now available for our December trip. CDR advised no, but keep calling back as some may open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter