Make a Wish, and Do As Dreamers Do! Sept 2016 PTR!

Love you PTR so far!! My trip overlaps yours and if you BF is going to 'pop' the question I hope it is the first day in MK because I will be there and I am dying to see a proposal!!!

Good Luck with the cheer thing. I have boys that participate in youth sports and I agree with you...Friday night practices are a no go. Not fair to you!! Looking forward to reading more!

Aw thank you! I would hope it's at the beginning of the trip too, but he keeps teasing that he is going to wait until right before we get on the tragical express back to the airport.

Thank you! The coordinator gave me semi good news last night, so I am just waiting to hear more tomorrow!

oh no.. I am so sorry. But for you to NOT coach would be devastating to the program and the girls. Yet i totally understand and know how you feel.. I do hope the meeting goes well and you get the practice times you want.

Thank you! I agree that it would be devastating! I don't want to leave them, but I can't give up too much time!

We practice every weekday. Until Games start then they have Monday off. So if this is the case.you can come live with me for the season and coach my daughter? You can bring Tess... as i am sure she will love Raven?

Hey i offered!

You can stop laughing now..

Haha I would love to come coach Peanut!! We usually do Monday-Thursday in August and then drop down to Tues, Wed, Thurs when school starts. They wanted to do Monday-Wednesday, and Friday and then drop Mondays when school starts. Technically we could do Monday-Friday all of August and drop two days but that's a lot for the kids to do. Tomorrow night will tell!

Disney and Life Updates!!

DISNEY:
We are 45 days out! I am so excited! I also just found out that you have up until 30 days out to pay in full. AWESOME! So we still have a little balance left, but we will be taking care of that soon!

We have been talking about MNSSHP a lot and what we are going to do for costumes. I had wanted to do Rapunzel and Flynn, thinking it was easy for Sken since he wear white tee-shirts and cargo shorts anyways, we would just add a blue vest. He vetoed that right away! So then we got to talking about it and he said he will wear a costume t-shirt. So we were thinking Star Wars. He said we could do either Leia and Han, or Han and Chewie.

This past weekend we were talking about it again and he asked if Marvel characters count. I said of course, so now we are thinking I'm going to be Captain America and he is either going to be Iron Man (Civil War comes out on DVD on our party day) or Winter Soldier. We found some pretty awesome Winter Soldier shirts so I think this is going to be really fun!

For Captain America, I already have a bunch of tees and tanks so I think I am good there. I want to make a tutu!! I have to research how to make them and go get the materials. I think that could be a really fun project, the problem is going to be finding time to get and make it!

Which leads me to..

LIFE:
We have a ton of things coming up. Starting next weekend, we have something almost everyday until our trip. I can't even believe it!! It's going to be so busy. I am hoping that with being so busy, the time until the trip will fly by! Here is a glimpse into what we have;

Aug 1-6
Cheer practice Mon-Thurs. Wedding Friday, B-day party Saturday.
Aug 7-13
Cookout Sunday, Cheer Mon-Thurs. Grad party Saturday
Aug 14-20
Cheer Mon-Thurs, Wedding Saturday
Aug 21-27
Cheer Mon-Thurs, Brew at the Zoo Saturday. Staying in a hotel
Aug 28-Sept 3
Coming home from the hotel Sun and getting Tessie and my parents dog. Dog sitting all week. Cheer Mon-Thurs, and Fantasy Football drafts Saturday (Sken's and mine)
Sept 4-10
Cheer Tues-Thurs, Parents coming to get their dog. WE LEAVE ON THE 10TH!!!

Whew... That was a ton!

200_s.gif

So yeah, Hopefully all of this will greatly pass the time until our trip comes!

Question to anyone who has ordered from Garden Grocer before: When do you place your order? We want to have it ready for when we arrive, so how early should we place the order?

Mini Cheer TR- Part Two

Okay so maybe I won't take a break on this. Looking at all these pictures last night made me really reminisce and I want to share that with you all!

So We flew out of Prov RI on December 7th at 6am. The girls all brought homework to do on the plane! I had responsibility of one child while there, we will call her H. Her mom works at a school too and couldn't get the time off to come, so she sent her with me! We gathered all the girls and gave them little gift bags at the airport with Mickey goodies and took some silly pictures with my Selfie Stick!

Before long we were sat and H and I were ready to get to Disney!!

We landed at MCO around 9 and gathered for a few pics and a few tinkle breaks!

We had a team of 12, however one girl was not able to make the trip. We still went with the 11 other girls. The best part? 6 out of those 11 had never been to Disney before!!!! We made sure to get them all 1st trip buttons and gave them to them the next day!

We had to take the bus from MCO to Celebrity hall. Celebrity hall is in the parking lot between All Star Sports (where the football teams stay) and All Star Music (where cheer teams stay). Here we got our credentials that allow us to enter EPSN WWOS. We got semi situated, and then gathered the girls to head to WWOS for our practice!

When we got back to the hotel, we all unpacked a little and got ready to head to the parks! We also all brought stuff to decorate the windows! I was so happy with how they came out. They were all down one row, all next to each other!

I stuck with my assistant coach and her daughter, and of course my daughter for the week. We headed to the only place you can really start a Disney vacation... Magic Kingdom!!

I HAD to send this picture to H's mom. She had never seen the castle before.. and she got to see it all lit up for Christmas! This was her reaction:

See.. Disney magic is not just for young kids!! From there we headed on over to New Fantasyland. I wanted to ride my favorite elephant in the dark!

We did Enchanted Tales with Belle, and Mine Train.We also watched Wishes from behind the castle. From there we were going to leave.. but we parked it right in front of the castle to watch the Electrical Parade!

After that, we decided to head out and back to the hotel. We did have a very early day the next day, which was comp day!!

I am loving all of your disney updates!!! :woohoo: It looks like everyone had a great time!

D~

these are amazing and even better? you were able to show someone the MAGIC OF DISNEY!!!

See told you your not going to quit.. the adults suck. remember it is for the kids that's the whole reason your there.

Disney Update- I went shopping!!

So this weekend, I went shopping for a few things for the trip! I also "gathered" stuff for our trip too! "Gathering" is my way to start to get things together to pack. It makes me feel so much better when I do this.. no clue why lol! :rolleyes1

So first on Friday I went to JoAnn fabric to get the stuff together for my tutu! I called my cousin who is super crafty and she helped me to start it. Here are the colors I went with.

We got most of it done, but it was lacking a certain color..

So back I went to JoAnn's and I got this!

So I just have to cut it and tie, then I am good to go on my tutu! I have to get the rest of my outfit ready for MNSSHP and we have to order Sken a costume tee too!

The other things that I got at JoAnn's are decorations for our windows at the resort!

I can't wait to set it all up! I am also getting mickey heads that will have our initials on it to hang up too! Do you think this will be enough decorations??

I also had a gift card to American Eagle, so I ordered some new shorts. I had to go with maroon so that I can wear them for cheer too, not just Disney. And you can never go wrong with jeans!

Next I got my park bag and headphones together. These headphones I got from work for my birthday and the bag I got from D~!! I LOVE it and I'm so glad I am going to go back and be able to use it sooo soon. When I placed my order I didn't have a return trip planned!

I picked up the new Harry Potter book this weekend so I will have something to read. I really want to read it now but with how crazy things are right now with cheer and life I most likely won't be able to get to it until we leave.

I have also been following some Disney groups on FB and many people have suggested Sketchers for long days in the parks. I had been looking for new comfortable sneaks and I found these at Kohls on sale for $25, so I had to pick some up! They are really comfy!!

And last but not least, I grabbed my park buttons. I am so in love with these buttons and I am SOOOOO looking forward to wearing them in the parks!

That's all I've got for now. Love when I can start to get stuff together. I go to Disney NEXT MONTH!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO:dance3:

How sweet!! I love everything you have!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
And is that your bed spread? i love that too..

can't wait for you trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter