Makahiki Luau question

Wendaeh

Mouseketeer
Hello! We are planning on going to the luau in April. Previous reports on tripadvisor say that after the luau you can stay in the park for that last hour. Anyone know if this is true?

Thanks!

Hello! We are planning on going to the luau in April. Previous reports on tripadvisor say that after the luau you can stay in the park for that last hour. Anyone know if this is true?

Thanks!

The way the Luau works is this....

The Luau show is usually from 6:00pm unil 8:00pm. During that time, your at the show eating dinner. If the park is open until 9pm or later on your luau date, then yes, you get an extra hour in the park for the expense you payed for the Luau. Sometimes the park closes at 6 or 7 or 8 but the Luau is still from 6-8pm. In cases like that, you do not get the extra hour in the park. You are technically in the park after closing, but you are not allowed to wander around the park. At the end of the Luau in cases where the park closes at 6, 7 or 8, you will be free to leave on your own, but sections of the park are blocked off by Seaworld staff. Your only choice is pretty much the exit.

Thank you!:goodvibes

The evening we are there is a 9pm closing night. I thought it might be nice to wander around and see a couple of exhibits before we left for the night if we could. I can't convince my teenagers that a day there would be great (I love Sea World) - was hoping a taste might change their mind :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter