MAJOR move forward in PC 2.0 plans today

STOP! :scared1:

Stop thinking about the great events on the cruise! :rolleyes1

I'm actually trying to pull some strings to go on this cruise.... :D Wish me luck!

Just spoke with special guest's manager on the phone...

I am not asking for you to leak the name of the special guest.

But could you tell me how you get special guests to attend events and give interviews? Are you an "industry insider"?

BTW - your interviews are fantastic!

I am not asking for you to leak the name of the special guest.

But could you tell me how you get special guests to attend events and give interviews? Are you an "industry insider"?

BTW - your interviews are fantastic!
I am an "International Man of Mystery", but I'm not "The Most Interesting Man in the World".

Thanks for the feedback on the interviews. I'm glad you like them. I have a lot of fun doing them.

I am an "International Man of Mystery", but I'm not "The Most Interesting Man in the World".

Thanks for the feedback on the interviews. I'm glad you like them. I have a lot of fun doing them.

I don't know Dave. I think you're pretty interesting guy.

I'm wondering if we might be hearing something on the next podcast since everyone is back from their trips.

I know this is not who the guest is, but I think it would be fascinating to hear from Roy P. Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!