Mah Jongg, anyone?

mytripsandraces

DIS Veteran
Does anyone play Mah Jongg (the four winds game, not the solitaire game)? I'm thinking about packing one of my sets, but wonder if there's anyone else who plays.

I play the solitare version....do you really think we will have the time to play games? :confused3

I don't know. I've never been on a big cruise. I'm guessing there's down time in the evenings, based on another thread that complained about the lack of adult entertainment in the evenings.

I don't know. I've never been on a big cruise. I'm guessing there's down time in the evenings, based on another thread that complained about the lack of adult entertainment in the evenings.

Disney has plans for you well into the late night.

Even if you don't take up there late night entertainment, this is what DCL pictures you doing:

First dining group: Eats dinner and then goes to the stage show.
Second dining group: Sees the show and then eats dinner.

That takes until at least 10pm or so. Then the adult activities begin along Route 66. It isn't like City Walk, but still fun.

I've thought about taking our Disney Uno Cards, but not sure we will have time for it or not...

Disney has plans for you well into the late night.

Even if you don't take up there late night entertainment, this is what DCL pictures you doing:

First dining group: Eats dinner and then goes to the stage show.
Second dining group: Sees the show and then eats dinner.

That takes until at least 10pm or so. Then the adult activities begin along Route 66. It isn't like City Walk, but still fun.

I'm spending the entire year getting up early to train, so I'm looking forward to some late nights. I have no idea what Route 66 is or City Walk, but I'm looking forward to learning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter