Magical Vacation Homes review

Pembo

OH-IO
We just returned from staying at Windsor Hills. Here's the link to our condo http://www.magicalvacationhomes.com/vacation-rental-home.asp?PageDataID=25765&ad=6/14/2010&dd=6/21/2010

This is a second floor condo, right by the stairs in building 3 overlooking the tennis courts. We were a short walk to the pool, cutting through another building and entering on the side.

Everything looked as it good in person as it did in the pictures, even cleaner and the table was set for 6! We put the dishes away and enjoyed the large table. We had a king, a queen and 2 twins. There was a flat screen in every bedroom and the living room. There were lots of towels, extra sheets and blankets. They even provided pool towels and a laundry basket.

We brought garbage bags from home as well as laundry and dishwasher detergent. I bought napkins, paper towels, and soap dispensers at Target. There really wasn't much else we needed.

The patio off the living room has a table and 2 chairs, perfect for breakfast in the morning. I was surprised by how quiet it was at WH and except for the pool, we rarely saw anyone.

The drive to the parks was very quick using the shortcut and parking, even at the MK, wasn't as much of a pain as I thought it would be.

Check-in is at 4 pm but I emailed the day before and was told we could get in anytime after our 2:30 pm flight. However, on our last morning, we had a knock at the door at 9:00 am wanting to know if we were leaving. Check-out is at 10 and that's when we planned to go.

One note - the security guards at the gatehouse check you in and when we arrived at 3:30 on a Tuesday we had to wait behind about 4 or 5 cars. When we were headed out on a Saturday at 5 there was a line of cars all the way out the drive and backed up on Old Lake Wilson for maybe a mile.

I would highly recommend WH and Magical Vacation Homes!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter