Magical Express with rented DVC points

tschaan

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
OK, so, I have been recently heard about renting DVC points to stay at deluxe resorts for discounted prices. Anyway, My son an I are driving to WDW in June for 6 days before a Disney cruise. My husband will be flying in 2 days before the cruise debarks and wants to check out animal kingdom for a one day park ticket the day before we head to the port. Is magical express available to pick him up at the airport with his 1 day park ticket or will we need to pick him up? Sorry to be so complicated but we were price checking and renting points seems to good to be true. THANKS!

Yes you can use magical express with DVD rentals, we just did! I will find the link but you'll need the reservation # and you're husband will need to be listed on the room reservation, it doesn't matter about the park tickets.

This link is what I used to setup ours: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/airport-transportation-reservation/

However, whoever you rent the DVC points from will normally add it for you also

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter