Magic Kingdom pitures from summer of 1988 or 1989

Bethpremier

Kidanites Unite!
Ok Im not sure I am posting in the right place or not.

My family went to the Magic Kingdom for the first time in 1988 or 1989. However, our film was lost from our camera in the park!! We only have 2 pictures from the event of Mickey's Birthday Party show. I vaguely remember not wanting to ride space mountain because it was scary ( I was 6). Does anyone have any pictures from this year so I can try to remember what everything looked like?

I also wish we could get our hands on the film but I know that wont happen.:rolleyes:

Ill try to post a picture of my family during this year just in case we happened to get in anyone's way while a picture was being taken and you know what we look like.

Thanks ahead of time and if there is another board I need to post this in to get more responses, please let me know.

Thanks!

Hoping for Pixie Dust~:wizard:

Until then, there were 5 of us:
Dad
Mom
Sister (8)
Me (6)
Brother (4)

You can also try posting your question in the DIS Photography Forum.

And here are some threads with old Disney photos:

This is the major thread: Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

There are also other sites on the web that you can Google which highlight the parks during different years.

Hope you find some pictures that help you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter