Magic Kingdom After Hours Transportation

MilwaukeeMom

Mouseketeer
What would be the best way to get back to the campground after the MK after hours party? I read that the boats and monorail are closed and only busses available. I’m not sure how to navigate the current bus routes.

There are several signs on the walk to the bus stop at Magic Kingdom that will list Ft. Wilderness and the corresponding bus stop #. There are also CMs with microphones calling out bus stops to be even more helpful. Once you get back to Ft. Wilderness, you’ll take the internal bus or use your golf cart to get back to your loop.

You could always drive to MK on that day. Minnie Vans.

Did after hours a couple of years ago and there were only buses. In addition, we had to take the Wilderness lodge bus, get off there and wait for the Fort bus (I think the yellow one) to pick us up going to the Fort Settlement stop, then internal bus to whichever loop you’re in.

Driving to MK that day would be my suggestion as well. You will have to bus hop in order to get back to your site/cabin. While it might work out smoothly, you might spend good bit of time standing and waiting.

Thanks for the info. I always thought taking busses around the campground takes a lot of time. If we took a bus from MK which part of the campground would we be dropped off? Where would we park our golf cart?

We were with our daughter, her husband and two kids. We had two golf carts, and left one at the Settlement, and the other one at the Outpost/bus stop. The bus went to Wilderness Lodge, and then we were dropped off down by the Hoop Dee Doo. We had both bases covered. As a fellow “ cheesehead”, it was a late night, but so much fun at DAH. Definately worth the money. Park down by the Beach, take the boat to the MK, and you should be good from the late drop off. In the event the drop off changes, there is always the internal busses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter