7 dwarves
Ariel
7 dwarves
Winnie the Pooh
7 dwarves
Popcorn
Shopping
Meet Mickey in Town Square

I entered at 6:30 and left at 11. I could have done soooo much more but I'm in Orlando for a conference and have an early morning meeting tomorrow. I didn't want to stay out too late.

I'd definitely recommend it!

FWIW the interactive queues are not running for Peter Pan and Mine Train, they are only using the FP entrances.

Also, I was disappointed to find out as we were leaving that there was no monorail or boat service to the MK resorts - bus service only. And all running on the same route. These are guests paying the highest hotel prices and then extra admission. Seems short sited to skimp out on transportation for a few hours.

All that said, I had a blast and would gladly pay to do it again. It's been years since I've seen late night crowds like I did tonight. Did more in 4 hours than a typical 8 hour day.

I"ll make an event report at some point but I thought you all might want to see what it's like to wander around during after hours..

These are not chronologically in order of the night but they show what the place is like after the day tickets have left...

20170121_000755.jpg20170120_234630.jpg 20170120_233003(0).jpg20170120_233909.jpg 20170120_232941.jpg20170120_232617.jpg 20170120_232527.jpg20170120_232341.jpg 20170120_214912.jpg
20170120_232250.jpg

Last edited:
FWIW the interactive queues are not running for Peter Pan and Mine Train, they are only using the FP entrances.

Did you ask if it was ok to go over to it? unlike a dead day, it was just fully opened so they tend to still have them up and running to try.

I hope they are doing this in the summer and that it doesn't start too late. I want to do it the Friday before our cruise leaves, since we won't have to be up for rope drop the next day. The ones last summer were running until 1 or 2am. DS could probably handle 1am, with us really leaving about midnight. We will have tickets, so we will probably get there in the evening for dinner. He would really love this. It's this or EMM, which isn't as good of a deal, if you can handle the late hours.

I hope they are doing this in the summer and that it doesn't start too late. I want to do it the Friday before our cruise leaves, since we won't have to be up for rope drop the next day. The ones last summer were running until 1 or 2am. DS could probably handle 1am, with us really leaving about midnight. We will have tickets, so we will probably get there in the evening for dinner. He would really love this. It's this or EMM, which isn't as good of a deal, if you can handle the late hours.

actually, they increased next weeks hours (I assume it's for pro bowl) but next weeks after hours shifted with it so it's closing 1 or 2am (didn't check). Since you aren't asked to leave without a lanyard if my new camera shows up in time I might take it out and just get a lot of outside 360 footage.

Looking forward to going on the 9th Feb, do you know if the buses were running to the TTC as we are staying off site

In 4 hours I did this:

Astro
Splash
Big thunder
Dinner & watch part of wishes
Haunted mansion
Small world
Philharmagic
Peter Pan
Ice cream
7 dwarves
Ariel
7 dwarves
Winnie the Pooh
7 dwarves
Popcorn
Shopping
Meet Mickey in Town Square

I entered at 6:30 and left at 11. I could have done soooo much more but I'm in Orlando for a conference and have an early morning meeting tomorrow. I didn't want to stay out too late.

Thanks for the update!
Okay so 630 was okay. Were they already properly set up for people to enter for DAH? Wondering how early you could enter.

Was there last night and everything was quick to walk on. Not many people around, still with low crowds we ourselves still encountered rude people running in lines pushing, mostly Brazilian tourists, who im sorry to say have been like this through out whole stay.

@Accident , i saw you on Winnie-the-Pooh with your 360 cam as we were getting on and tried to find you after the ride..... was gonna say a quick gday mate

Ferry and Monorail still running at 12:30am so you will have no problems getting back to ticketing center carpark.

Their last night with kids we were able to do:
Speedway
Buzz x 2
Teacups only people on
Dumbo x 2
Barnstormer only people on
7DMT x 4 could have done it as many times as you could run thru the Q
Pooh
Carousel
Peter Pan
Haunted Mansion
Big Thunder Mountain x 2
Splash Mountain
Pirates
It was amazing!!!! Truly as fast as you could turn a queu you could ride and some of the rides dumbo and barnstorm Let you just stay on, park was very empty and quiet. I am not the most athletic of creatures and the kids were really tired, so someone who wanted to jog thru the queues or skip the diversity could easily double what we did! Most rides more CMs then guest.
At the beginning we each had an ice cream and water, because we had been waiting all night for dessert, after that we pretty much skipped the treats in favor of rides, we grabbed a box of popcorn and a coke walking between mansion and big thunder and when we got off of pirates it was 12:08 and they gave us each a box of popcorn, but said could not dispense anymore bottled drinks.
For us, worth every penny, it was practically deserted

Thanks for all of the reviews! You guys are tempting me. While we are on our trip there is both EMM and DAH....decisions decisions!

Me too! For sure doing the DAH on 2/2 with my daughter but my DH (who would really appreciate the lack of crowds) is working that night. Holding on to EMM for now because he can join, but think it might be a let down after DAH. Thanks for the reviews from the folks that have gone!

So glad it's the same as it was last year. I didn't doubt that it was going to be quite honestly. I know many just assumed Disney was going to turn it in to the numbers on a party night but I never did.

On your way in did you think to ask what time they set up the check in? I still believe they are setting up at 4:00, just like with a party. I know we got in at 4:30 last year. Not sure what time we'll try to head over on Friday. We'll be at Epcot to enjoy some of the snacks at the art festival

Bryan/Accident when did you take your picture of the empty Main Street? Was it at the end or somewhere in the middle? When we went in May I wanted to do that but we ended up on rides until the end and the Photopass photographers were done taking pictures.

Thanks everyone for the reviews!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter