Magic Band plus Connection

Hookani

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

Anyone have issues connecting MB+ to Disneyland app? Have an android phone. Connects to MDE no problem but won't connect to DL app. Tried all the restarts, resets, pair/unpair, uninstall/reinstall but nothing. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Derek

Sorry, I don't know how to help but when I had an issue like that I took it to a DL CM in a store that sold them and she was able to get it to work.

Hopefully someone here can give you directions for how to fix it but if not, you can try a CM that sells them next time you go to DL. Or maybe it's the band itself and you can exchange it.

Have you tried a google/YouTube search? Sounds like you've been pretty thorough so I'm guessing you have.

Did you update anything on your Disney account recently? Like email?
My husband had issues connecting his MB+ to the DL app recently because he had two Disney accounts previously, then decided to consolidate everything into the one. So when he tried to connect his MB+ to DL app, it wouldn't let him even though his bands were already connected to MDE. We ended up going to City Hall on MS at Disneyland and the CM had to remove his other email address entirely on the back end, then he was finally able to connect them to DL app.

I was able to have the folks at DCA fix my connection. Apparently, they hadn't added my particular android phone model into their system. So they had to do it, once they did, I had no further issues. They're located at the area there across from Carthay (approx where the trolley stops).

I did end up having to go to a cast member at guest services and they were able to get it connected but needed to do something on their side to do it. Not sure what they did but it worked. On a side note, it was pretty crowded this past Friday and Sat.

I did end up having to go to a cast member at guest services and they were able to get it connected but needed to do something on their side to do it. Not sure what they did but it worked. On a side note, it was pretty crowded this past Friday and Sat.
Saturday, March 9th? We felt it was great! Sunday was good too. Monday and today were at least twice as crowded but still very doable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter