Magic Band / Magic+ question

MrShiny

DIS Veteran
We are arriving on Thanksgiving. We are staying off site but then checking in n Sunday at OKW. DW and I will have AP (which we don't have yet - just the confirmation), the kids will have some old tickets and my mom we'll buy a pass. Now on Sunday, we may only use our MVMCP tickets. So is there a way to get Magic Bands set up before we arrive?

Not yet, if you're not checking in till December 1st at OKW.

December checkin dates haven't been released yet for Magic Bands.

Make sure all your tickets/passes etc are linked to MDE though, and once it is, you should be able to set it up. You will be able to once they're allowing December checkin dates. ;)

As the PP said, get as much done now as you can so you will be ready when December check ins get access to the system.

You can use your confirmation number for your APs to link them to your My Disney Experience account. (You need to create one of these if you don't already have one, and make sure you have a profile made for each of your family members.) You also want to link the tickets your other family members will be using to their profiles on your MDE account.

Link your resort reservation to your MDE account as well. You will also be able to link dining reservations, although that is not necessary for the MB/FP+ process. You just need to have tickets and a resort stay linked.

Once your date has access to the system you will be able to customize your Magic Bands and make FP+ selections. The link that says Manage Magic Bands will change to Personalize Magic Bands.

Have a great trip!

Woo hoo! I could do it today! Worked like a charm matching our AP confirmation to my cards (at least for my DW and I). I'll see if I can match the other ticket media tonight. Doesn't look like I can do FastPass+ yet though. Don't have Magic Bands assigned yet, but assume that will be available soon.

Yes, December checkins should be able to customize magic bands soon, I would imagine. ;)

We are arriving for Boardwalk Villas on Nov 9. I configured all of our Magic Bands and started selecting FP+.

Now, all the magic bands have disappeared from My Disney Experience...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter