Magic Band for Split stay

ash&abby'smom

Princess Ballerinas<br><font color=deeppink>Love,
We will be staying one night at Wilderness Lodge then 5 nights at Bay Lake towers. If I decline the bands for the WL and just get the bands for BLT, will those work for the WL? I don't see the point in getting two sets for one night.

Thanks so much!

Yes, your BLT bands will work for WL. We haven't asked for bands in a year or so. You can decline both sets if you want to use a magic band that you previously had and if its still linked to your account.

With the icons removable now and selling options like keychains and stuff to put them in (should be on sale soon). I would take the second set in a different color that you could mix and match.. You could remove the icon and just put it in your bag just in case. you could move it to a keychain . And then we have the colored bands are part of their outfit so they get whatever they can for free because it allows mix and match colors to coordinate as an accessory with different colors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts