Made a big mistake on my PPO BOG ressie!

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
I am so mad at myself I just need to vent because as I said SO MAD at myself!
See we have travel for 20 years as a party of 4 and this is our 1st year as a party of 5. I made 9 dining reservations and I made 8 of them as a party of 5 but for some unknown reason I made our PPO BOG for a party of 4!
The trip is the week after Thanksgiving and we only have the one morning that we can do the PPO. I went to place our orders this evening after asking everyone what they wanted and it was only for 4 people! I haven't told my DD yet she is going to be so disappointed because our extra person is our new son in law who has never been to Disney and she has bragged up getting in early AND my planning skills! :confused3
Just needed to whine a bit to others who would understand how frustrating such a small error can be.

Keep looking for a PPO reservation for 1, but you will have to book it using a different MDE account. Or you could call and see if there is a reservation for 1. Since breakfast is a Quick Service you will be able to seat yourselves. Alternatively, you can also look for a reservation for your entire group.

I am so mad at myself I just need to vent because as I said SO MAD at myself!
See we have travel for 20 years as a party of 4 and this is our 1st year as a party of 5. I made 9 dining reservations and I made 8 of them as a party of 5 but for some unknown reason I made our PPO BOG for a party of 4!
The trip is the week after Thanksgiving and we only have the one morning that we can do the PPO. I went to place our orders this evening after asking everyone what they wanted and it was only for 4 people! I haven't told my DD yet she is going to be so disappointed because our extra person is our new son in law who has never been to Disney and she has bragged up getting in early AND my planning skills! :confused3
Just needed to whine a bit to others who would understand how frustrating such a small error can be.

I assume you have tried going in to your MDE and trying to add one more person? If you cannot next step is to try the touringplan.com reservation finder..you sign up fro a free account and then can use it FREE. It will keep watch for you for a 5 person then you can book that and cancel yours ..

yes I tried to modify it and also called but no luck. I did do the touring plan thing but no luck yet, still waiting and hoping.

Purple Figment is right - create a new account with a different party member's name. Reservations for 1 pop up way more often than higher numbers. If not - an arm wrestling competition may be necessary within your party.

Keep your phone handy for the reservation finder. My friend just got back and lots of stuff came up the last few days before she left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter