Mackey's review of Alfredo's!!!!

What a wonderful evening! Now I want to go to Alfredos!!!

No Mackey Mouse everyone knows.. Your only as old as you feel!

Alfredo's is one of my favorite dining memories. We are going back this August and I hope it lives up to my memory. I must admit that the draw of the cute waiters gives it lots of added appeal to me :rolleyes: but the food has always been great for us. We had this gnocchi that I think about almost weekly and that I have tried to make at home a hundred times ( well.. maybe 10). We are taking my mom there for her birthday this year. Can't wait

There is one of these in New York where I live. I can see myself taking a trip there when the weather turns chilly to remember the good warm times at WDW!

Unfortunately I have to agree. I have tried this 3 times and each time it was awful. I saw a recipe for the Alfredo on Deb Will's board and it was nothing but cheese, nothing added to it, and it was sour and rancid tasting. Bread awful, sauce awful, service awful. DD loved her lasagna. The calamara was very good. Maybe it is Northern Italian cooking that I don't like - my family is from Calabria, and I love Italian cooking. The pasta was overcooked also.

But, I am glad others like it. So, one of the posters was right - if we stay away, it leaves more room for you!

DH and I had an excellent lunch at Alfredo's in May. We can't wait to go back and bring our sons with us!

Just goes to show that everyone has different tastes & experiences.

I do think it's fair to say that WDW has something for everyone & that's one of the things we love about it!

I'm part Italian and loved your review - Thank you!

We always go there on our visits and have always enjoyed our meals. Of course compared to my home-made it's not the same, but for Disney, OK!

My husband is Scottish and I'm Italian/Swiss, so it's always interesting to compare our heritage "foods" - of course I always win! - How can you compare Italian with the UK!!! :smooth:

Best,
Brando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter