Lynx to SeaWorld - safety question

crazyforgoofy

Finally - Isabella's forever Mom! 9/08/05
Since I'm the sole 'grown-up' and protector on my upcoming trip with three pre and early teen girls I'm looking for reassurance. We have a SeaWorld day planned in the midst of our Disney days and plan to take the Lynx bus to and from. I've read the info and advice from everyone, have the info on where to catch the bus (TTC)and where it drops off. I've stayed at the Renaissance across from SeaWorld and have walked to and from at night. I seem to remember its not too well lit in that area and wonder if the bus stop area is dark at night. I'm no shrinking violet, I've wandered around many places in the world by myself. I just want to be sure the girls won't be in any danger while waiting to return from SeaWorld sometime around 9pm or so.

Comments?

Safety wise I think you'll be fine--but--keep in mind that the last bus leaves pretty early--I think it's BEFORE 9:00pm! (7:00pm rings a bell)

Be very careful to read that bus schedule closely so you do'nt get stranded.

Anne

The current schedule for the bus says its last return is after 9:30 but I'll check again. I guess if we do miss the last bus I'll call a cab, I'm taking a cab number Tyler posted with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter