Luminous Dining Packages - Which one?

PrincessHanasMom

Mouseketeer
We want to book a fireworks dining package to see Luminous for the first time in March. Would love to hear input on which one might be better, for whatever reason. In particular, does one have a better view of the show than the other? Or, are they essentially the same and it just comes down to which price/menu you prefer? What is the vibe at each? (for context, our party will include a 15yo and a 10yo) TIA!!

We want to book a fireworks dining package to see Luminous for the first time in March. Would love to hear input on which one might be better, for whatever reason. In particular, does one have a better view of the show than the other? Or, are they essentially the same and it just comes down to which price/menu you prefer? What is the vibe at each? (for context, our party will include a 15yo and a 10yo) TIA!!
If you are talking Spice Road Table vs Rose & Crown ... yes there are very big differences.

Rose & Crown is a full meal with a close up direct on view of the show.

Spice Road is a small plate "meal" at a farther point with some obstructed views on the water level (islands and trees).

Rose & Crown will offer more beer options, Spice Road will offer more wine options.

Rose & Crown all guests are seated along the rail, Spice Road some guests are seated back a row behind other guests.

I have done Rose & Crown 3x since COVID and will return. As much as I love eating at Spice Road I would never pay for their fireworks package, just not worth the money.

If you are talking Spice Road Table vs Rose & Crown ... yes there are very big differences.

Rose & Crown is a full meal with a close up direct on view of the show.

Spice Road is a small plate "meal" at a farther point with some obstructed views on the water level (islands and trees).

Rose & Crown will offer more beer options, Spice Road will offer more wine options.

Rose & Crown all guests are seated along the rail, Spice Road some guests are seated back a row behind other guests.

I have done Rose & Crown 3x since COVID and will return. As much as I love eating at Spice Road I would never pay for their fireworks package, just not worth the money.
Thank you so much. This is perfect. Exactly the type of insight I was looking for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter