LTT Lunch or Dinner

disneyfav4ever

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep
I can't make up my mind if I want to do LTT for lunch or dinner. I like the looks of the lunch menu better, but also enjoy character meals.

I'm already planning on doing a few different character meals, (CP, CRT, 1900, and Noraway,) during my stay. But I adore characters.

Also, does Meeko appear at LTT during dinner?

Also, I'll be traveling solo, and will probably be seeing Minnie, Goofy, and whoever else is at LTT elsewhere in the parks. My main character priority was Meeko there.

I just can't decide between lunch and dinner.

I'm trying to cut down on my PS's, and already have more then a dozen other places I want to go to in 10 days. So I don't want to repeat a restaurant twice.

I can only tell you that when we were at LTT in January, Meeko was not there. It was our favorite character meal however in both food and characters. We did see Meeko several times around the park and got pictures and autographs.

DS13 & I are planning lunch here in Aug
will see the characters at Chef Mickey's brkfst, Crystal Palace brkfst and Cape May brkfst

We go to LTT for dinner and love it. The salad is my favorite. I have gone 2x's once in 2003 and sept of 2004 and meeko was there both times.

We were there Monday night and the characters were Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale. No sign of Meeko.

:)
MCMom

I've done both lunch and dinner there so I'll just give my observations:

Dinner: GREAT character interaction, they spend some time with you and play around a bit. I remember seeing Meeko in 2003 (and he was one of the most interactive characters that I've ever met!) but i dont think i saw him in LTT in 2004. Chip and Dale spent a lot of time with us though :)

If you like what LTT serves, then you'll love dinner cause it's all you can eat. I love the stuffing....i don't let up. Same with mac and cheese and potatoes (I'm a starch-head :crazy: ).

But if you already saw the lunch menu and like it better, then there's no reason to go all you can eat for something you arent as excited about. The dinner menu is a "thanksgiving" meal. Lunch gives you more options.

Negatives: For dinner there is always a crowd and often a wait. Though i find getting there before your PS time can help get you in faster...no joke, ive gotten in there in 5 minutes for DINNER during this past December during Christmas week. But generally that luck doesnt surface so you will have a wait, around 30 min often.

Lunch: Much more casual, less wait, you dont have to get there as long in advance.

You have more variety in the menu then you do for dinner. Though no all you can eat. I think you can also choose your dessert which you cant do for dinner.

I prefer dinner mainly cause I love the character interaction and the food so all you can eat is very cool. But there's something to be said about a nice somewhat quaint lunch sitting by the fireplace :)

While the dinner food is nice. Lunch at LTT is fabulous. If you enjoy great food, definately do lunch at LTT. You can see the characters anytime..all over the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter