lost camera bag @disneyland, Nov 28

disneylandthxgivn'10

Earning My Ears
hey, we lost a camera bag containing a nikon camera and a cannon video camera at Disneyland on Sunday Nov 28, 2010. We left it in the Buzz Lightyear ride at approximately 11:45am. We remembered and returned maybe 10 minutes (at most) later, but no one had turned it in. It had all our pictures from Thanksgiving day through Sunday on it. It was our adopted daughter's first time at Disneyland and we are just heart broken over it. If we could only get the SD cards back we would be happy- all those family pictures gone. If someone picked it up please send it back to us, as we will never get another chance to go there.
Mailing address: D. Harris, P.O. Box 2527, Asheboro, NC 27204
Thank you and Happy Holidays!!

Copying over to the DL Board. I'll move it to the DL Community Board in a bit

Oh that's even worse than me losing my canon powershot :( I hope someone finds it!

Ya know, I've never understood why someone, even if they were mean enough to steal the camera, wouldn't pull the card and turn it in and say they found the card..... SIGH. And in DISNEYLAND, of all places! I hope you get lucky!

!!! I am saying prayers that your camera gets recovered to you SOON. That kind of thing makes me sick! The same thing happened with our DD's hat on a ride, we went back within 10 min. and it was gone... but so what, in the whole scheme of things it was a hat - this is memories that you can't re-capture. Did you have the photopass photographers taking pics. of you every now and again?? That would be one way to have some memories, saved. You could also try to ask the DL parks to look up some ride photos so you can at least have a photographic keepsake, but I do admit that would be very hard for them to do so. I hope whoever has it at least has the heart to turn the camera in to lost and found very soon. Please let us know if it turns up for you, and best wishes for a speedy return! :goodvibes

In hopes that at least the SIM card is recovered.

Just wondering, did you file a report at the Lost and Found? We were there last March and my DD lost her season pass at DTD. I made a bet with the wife that it was gone and we would never see it again.

I am happy to say that I was wrong and someone had turned it into one of the security personnel who took it over to lost and found. We recovered it that night. I told the wonderful CM that I lost my 1972 Corvette in the parking lot.... she laughed and said nice try. :banana:

Best of luck and hoping for alittle "Disney Magic" here.

Just wondering, did you file a report at the Lost and Found? We were there last March and my DD lost her season pass at DTD. I made a bet with the wife that it was gone and we would never see it again.

That's what I was going to ask too.

I lost both a cell phone and a lens cap at the parks over the years, and both were turned in. I never thought I'd see either again, the cell phone for its value and the lens cap because I thought no one woul bother!

I'm sorry to hear you lost your camera.:grouphug: I sure hope it will get returned:goodvibes

I really hope the person that found your camera at least sends you the SD card - I have my fingers and toes crossed for you - GOOD LUCK!!!!! :goodvibes

Did you report it to lost and found? Somebody may have just taken it to turn it into lost and found. If not, you may want to contact them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter