Loophole?

lucyanna girl

<font color=blue>My hair looks like Tigger spit ou
Can anyone tell me if this will work out?
I am a current AP holder with an expiration date in July. I had already booked a surprise trip for DD and I in October to do our first MNSSHP. When the new program came out I logged on, booked a new room at a better rate, and canceled the old reservation.
Now for the tricky part, I plan to let my AP expire and buy new, activated ones in the airport when we arrive in Orlando. Therefore I have booked with an active AP and will arrive at the resort with an active AP, just not the same one. I suppose the worst that could happen could be having to pay rack rate since I will have my room paid for before I leave home.

They know when your AP expires by the numbers....so they will either convert it automatically to rack...but I think if you show an adult AP at checkin then you should be OK...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter