• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking up reservations help

cassandrap83

Only 3hrs from the Magic :)
Is there a way to look up our reservations by dining reservation #, not by hotel reservation #?

We had to cancel our hotel reservation & had only 2 of our dining reservations associated with it & I wanted to check & see if they were canceled out too, or not.

Is there a way to look up our reservations by dining reservation #, not by hotel reservation #?

We had to cancel our hotel reservation & had only 2 of our dining reservations associated with it & I wanted to check & see if they were canceled out too, or not.
They shouldn't be canceled. Dining and Resort reservations are not tied together that way in the system.

As for checking by dining confirmation number:

1. Head to http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
  2. Click on "My Reservations" along the top bar (right above the main content of the page)
  3. Log in
  4. On the right side, there is an option to "Retrieve your reservation by confirmation number" (or something like that), click that link
  5. Click the "+Retrieve Multiple Reservations" button until you have enough rows of boxes
  6. Enter the Dining Confirmation number in the first box and the phone number that you tied to the booking in the second box
  7. Repeat the above for each Dining Reservation you wish to pull up
  8. Click the Retrieve Dining button

That's it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter