Looking for reviews of Sugar Loaf at Grand Floridian.

Northminnie

Earning My Ears
Hi all

I am thinking of trying Sugar Loaf Club Level at the GF and looking for some reviews. I have never stayed club level and was thinking of trying it for a couple nights. Any reviews would be great!!
I always great such great info from everyone here on these boards!

Thanks!!!

I really enjoyed my stay. I thought the texting service was terrific. The food was good. The staff went above and beyond (leaving the building to get my little man some ice cream on his birthday). I was beyond mortified that he asked, but they acted like it was no trouble. The pool was really nice. My family of boys was prepared to hate it as being too girly but walked away saying it was their favorite (and we've been everywhere but POFQ and YC). And, the proximity to MK is great.

My daughter and I just had a great there as well. I agree with previous posters! Love it!

This was our 3rd time and all were good. Great food, location and extra special.

Thanks everyone!!
I really appreciate all the replies. I talked to my travel agent today and she was going to see if it is still available.
Everyone on these boards are soooooo helpful!!
I can't wait to be at Disney!!!

Thanks again :yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter