Looking for Photopass FAQs

Honeychild

Mouseketeer
Is there a Photopass FAQs? I couldn't find one, but will repost this if someone will point me in the right direction. Unitl then, I'll get started here:

I've pre-purchased a Photopass CD, made our photopass photo shoot session appointments (2), have matching clothing and have tried to read everything I could to maximize my options. However, I'm still not clear on a few things:

1. Did I or did I not read that you can only add the "extras" i.e. Tinkerbell, Year of a Million Dreams onto your photos and on your CD from the website? (If you can only add them from the website, then I should wait until I get home. I like this option best, but wanted to make sure.)

2. Also, I am a Disney Visa Card holder and plan to go to the meet and greet in Epcot. If I read correctly I will receive a free 5x7. If I get my free photo will I still be able to put all those photos on my CD when I return home?

3. I received a voucher from WD Travel Company for a free 5x7 Disney photopass photo. It says I can not redeem it on the website. Will I be able to give them my photopass at a photopass center and select a photo I want free, but still have all the photos on the pass to download at home?

I'm sure I'll have more but here's a start.
Thanks for helping me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter