Looking For Control Freaks & Worry Warts - We're still here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debbie6221

<font color=hotpink>I do believe hangers are again
Hi, my name is Debbie and I am a control freak! PART 3! We're still here. Still worrying....still controlling....
This has become an ongoing thread where people can come and talk about their worries, anxiety, control issues, trip planning, holiday complaining, anything you want to vent about thread! We are a friendly bunch so stop by and visit. Stay awhile too if you would like!

Here is the link to our previous threads…..
Where it all began......
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1244337
Part 2
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1769903

There is also our trip check list included in this thread.

Now back to me.....
Anyone else out there like me? I can't stand when things are out of my hands. I worry about everything too! Please join us so you don't feel alone. We can all crab about stuff together and talk to someone who understands how we feel.

WDW is kind of good for our kind. We can make reservations, look at schedules, and have a plan for the whole trip but.....
…….don't throw any curve balls our way like refurbishments or a bad view or God forbid someone gets sick!
We might go crazy, out of our minds, coo coo.

Because I am a control freak this also adds up to "worry freak" too.
Worrying that stuff is going to go wrong that you can't fix!
Am I alone?
Stop by…lurk…join in….. don’t feel like you need to read the whole thread or know us before you chat. We don’t care about that!

Let's start this thread out with pix of ourselves.....Especially the pix of those of us who met AKA Kara & everyone!

Here I am in the middle with Prince Charming...
IMG_1237.jpg

Here is Kara and myself.......
DSC08120.jpg

Me first!!!!!!! OK, just wanted to get that in, now I'll go get some pics! :lmao:

2007_1229Christmas0126.jpg

Back when I was skinny, the puppy was little, the old dog was alive, and Ally was my sweetie!

Now I'm fat, the puppy is fat, the old dog is dead, and Ally has become Sybil! Jeff is still Jeff.

OK, that didn't work.

How about this.... no dogs - young or old - just me, Jeff and Ally!

image009.jpg

image188.jpg

2007_1229Christmas0126.jpg

Back when I was skinny, the puppy was little, the old dog was alive, and Ally was my sweetie!

Now I'm fat, the puppy is fat, the old dog is dead, and Ally has become Sybil! Jeff is still Jeff.

Way to bring us down...........

WooHoo! We TORE through pt. 2!!!!:cool1:

So here's a pic of me and my girls:
DisneyXmas07043.jpg

And my husband:
DSC01382.jpg

And the rest of my family:
DSC00521_0091.jpg

Well I have to get my pics on here too!
Kara, Ally, Me and my daughter, Beth
img-33.jpg

My Family--Tim, Beth and Me. Katherine stayed back this trip

img-85.jpg

and one of Katherine
image.php

Stupid pictures aren't posting....

So awesome you guys! Love the pix! Here are just a couple more of my Disney gang (family)....
DSC08119-1.jpg

DSC08134-1.jpg

DSC08222-1.jpg

DSC08404.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

OMG I just noticed Mark's face in the TRAM pic and the ladies butt in the HOOK pic!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hi Debbie, What a fun way to start the thread!

Cammie, you are so funny! :rotfl2:

Kara, that pic of you and Jeff with BBB made up Ally is adorable! :cutie:

Laura - your daughters are so cute!

I'll go find some pics, too!

Here's my whole family last November - now for the Disney ones:

Thanksgiving2007002-1.jpg

Me with my sister, niece and nephew at SSR June 2007

MasonMay2007DisneyVacationJune20-6.jpg

CA Jul 2008, our Youngest DS Mark, DDIL Lindsay, Londynn and Myles

100_1872.jpg

Toontown

July08Vacation64.jpg

Sep 2008 DH Jim and I renewing our vows in Mexico :goodvibes

930e9a8b.jpg

Oldest DS Ryan and his son with a friend

MexicoSept08201.jpg

Our last morning in Mexico, Oct 2, 2008

Ryan, Mason, DDIL Dana, Jim and I

MexicoSept08232.jpg

Hi girls, , quick fly by, nice to see all the lovely pics - must look for some too.....

Tessa

Newbees Welcome?
I am a total worry-wart. I am better than I used to be, but still have my moments. I was reading through some of your old thread and it seemed so noce to have people to bounce stuff off of, or, well, vent.:rotfl:
Anyway, just wanted to say HI...

WooHoo! We TORE through pt. 2!!!!:cool1:

So here's a pic of me and my girls:
DisneyXmas07043.jpg

The one second from the left must look like your ex! Big floppy ears, big nose, hairy.... :rotfl2:

OMG I just noticed Mark's face in the TRAM pic and the ladies butt in the HOOK pic!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I noticed the butt when you posted this before!!! How funny! :lmao:

Tammie - it's so obvious that Ryan is yours and Mark is Jim's!!!! I mean I know they're BOTH of yours, but you know what I mean!

Renee - OMG! Pneumonia??? I feel for you! Take is easy and try to remember to take some time for you, too! Don't burn yourself out!

Laura - ICE!!! Yeah, I think I kinda hate Kara, too. Living in FL now. What a slacker she is! :rotfl2:

I'll catch up more later!!!

MickeyMomofThree - Hey, we were all Newbies on here at one time! Now I feel like these gals are part of my family! So, Welcome!!!!

We love to bounce trip plans off each other, and of course now we know all the daily issues with our families, too. It's a great group and we have lots of laughs on here. Sometimes you may want to keep a paper towel handy if you're drinking coffee while reading the thread. The coffee tends to end up on the computer monitor after spitting it out laughing!!! :rotfl2:

Wow Kara on and off early this morning?

Welcome Newbee!!! Please feel free to bounce anything off of us. We all Love planning our trips together.

Well so much for Dising Badookie just woke up and we need to take the cat to get groomed. I LOVE spending $50 on her :headache: for a haircut hmm... I wonder if I could put that money to better use?

Hope everyone has a good day. It is FREEZING here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter