Looking for advice on a juicer

We used to have a Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor. It worked really well, but it can be kind of a pain to clean, so we didn't use it enough to justify the amount of space it was taking up on the counter. For what it's worth, I think all juicers are difficult to clean, so I wouldn't necessarily consider that a strike against the Hamilton Beach one.

This Breville one is probably the best bang for your buck: https://www.amazon.com/Breville-JE9...id=1483375078&sr=1-3&keywords=Breville+juicer

I recommend buying a used one on Craigslist, though. This is one of those appliances that people think they'll use all the time but don't. Juicing is very time consuming when you consider all of the washing of fruits and veggies and the clean up. I wouldn't consider a machine cheaper than the Breville I linked above because the cheaper machines waste a lot more of the food. If you already own a Vitamix, Blendtec, or maybe even a Ninja blender I would try out juicing with that first...get a nut milk bag and strain it. That's what I did with my Vitamix and it worked well...and then I realized I didn't need a juicer for an occasional drink.

We have an Omega J8007S and i looooooove it. Yes its expensive but its not as loud as the Hamilton mentioned above. that one sounded like a vacuum on the counter and I returned it to amazon. The Omega is masticating so its very quiet (in fact, way less noisy than any blender) and the juice is still healthy a few days later. Worth the money.

I got into juicing about 2 years ago and wanted to start with a less expensive juicer. I got this Breville one for $100 (roughly same price today) and love it. Like Little Debbie said it is a bit of a pain to clean, but all of them seem to be. I've actually been given more expensive juicers and preferred the linked one so that is the one I still use. If you wanted to try a more expensive model I agree with LJ that craigslist would be a good way to do that. Just wait a few weeks until all the Christmas gifts are being passed around.

I got into juicing about 2 years ago and wanted to start with a less expensive juicer. I got this Breville one for $100 (roughly same price today) and love it. Like Little Debbie said it is a bit of a pain to clean, but all of them seem to be.

We just got this exact juicer and love it. DH is obssessed with juicing. I think this is really high quality for price. Yes, there are mutiple components so its time consuming to wash, but I think it is very easy when it comes to the actual cleaning.

We have had both the Breville juicers mentioned in this thread, and greatly prefer the Breville JE98XL (there's a newer version, btw). It's so much easier to clean having a separate container where the pulp collects.

We have had both the Breville juicers mentioned in this thread, and greatly prefer the Breville JE98XL (there's a newer version, btw). It's so much easier to clean having a separate container where the pulp collects.
We just got this one too and it's fantastic! I personally think cleanup is easy. I put all parts in the dishwasher except the mesh strainer. For that, this machine comes with a brush to use on it and it does a really nice job. As mentioned, the separate container for pulp is great. We line ours with plastic bag so when we are done juicing, we lift the bag out and that's it.
It also does a great job at juicing too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter