Looking for a soundbyte

SheriB

DIS Veteran
Don't know if anyone can help me. I had a soundbyte on my old phone that didn't transfer to my new one. It was a music box playing the chorus of "When You Wish Upon a Star". I cannot find it anywhere online. I've been looking for days. It was a simple tune, nothing fancy. Everything I find sounds nothing like the one I had.

I have a massive collection of Disney music and tracks. Tell me a bit more about what it was and I'll see if I have it for you.

Hi supernova. It was just "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are." Except it was a music box playing. Very short. Very simplistic, like maybe a crank style music box. I can't even remember where I got it, but I can't find it anywhere. I used it for my text message notification. Thank you for offering to look through your collection!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter