Look into your magic eight ball. Will the FTP be extended???

My crystal ball says no. It will then be the holiday season. I am sure the occupancy will be up so they won't offer it.

I just changed ny exisisting reservations. My whole family saved $700!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Wanted to go in November. Wanted to take advantage of FTP. Wanted the cool weather. Got it! Last night booked ASMovies for 2 adults, 2 children, 7 nights, 2nd week of November for $1360 (which was with a DC discount) ... never stayed here and I'm tres excited...now my two little girls keep "discussing" which building they like the best: Dalmatians or Toy Story -- yeeha

Originally posted by MollyBelle
Wanted to go in November. Wanted to take advantage of FTP. Wanted the cool weather. Got it! Last night booked ASMovies for 2 adults, 2 children, 7 nights, 2nd week of November for $1360 (which was with a DC discount) ... never stayed here and I'm tres excited...now my two little girls keep "discussing" which building they like the best: Dalmatians or Toy Story -- yeeha
That's great. Your little girls will ove the ASMO. My niece and nephew are going with us also ( they are 5 and 3). They are going to be thrilled!! Have a magical trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter