Lobster Tail

We were on the dining plan in September and had Filet Mignon and Lobster Tail at the Yachtsman Steakhouse and it was excellent. The only thing though is it is a signature restaurant and counts as 2TS credits....but it was worth it. Just the entree itself was 55.00 and we had our appetizer, dessert, drink, tax and tip included. Our bill came to $185.00 for the two of us and we used 4TS credits...2 each. We also left an extra tip as our waiter was excellent. Really nice place to go and the food was excellent.

robnkris said:
YES!!! Cap'n Jacks at Downtown Disney. It is 1 table service. You can get 2 lobster tails. It was the absolute best meal of our honeymoon last year. We had losbster at Narcoossee's and it was 2 ts. It wasn't as good and you only got 1 tail.

Here's a pic of our meal at Cap'n Jacks. I hope it works.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoVi...=&sort_order=&albumsperpage=&navfolderid=2005

I'm unable to view your photo could you please post it on the food sticky at the top of the board. There are no photos of CJ & I'm sure lots of others would enjoy seeing your photo. TIA

Narcoossee's has the surf 'n turf and it has a tail. SO GOOD...we used 4 TS and the total bill came to $190. I had the whole lobster and it was AMAZING. So that bill pretty much paid for the dining plan almost.

We had Filet Mignon and Lobster Tail last September also at Le Celler; and it only used one dining point for this meal. This was one of the best meals that we had in Disney. I would totally recommend this place.

WDW1st-timers said:
We had Filet Mignon and Lobster Tail last September also at Le Celler; and it only used one dining point for this meal. This was one of the best meals that we had in Disney. I would totally recommend this place.

Guess that I should also mention that this was a "summer special" only and I heard that it's not offered for dining plan members anymore.

Here is the lobster at Cap'n Jacks:

showphoto.php

You should be able to see it in this link. I can't for the life of me get it to just show up.

We had it with the Surf n Turf at Coral Reef. at the time it was 2 Wishes to eat there regardless of what you ordered, so I'm not sure if they still offer it. It's worth asking though, because it was soooooooo good, sez an ex-New Englander. :D

robnkris said:
Here is the lobster at Cap'n Jacks:

showphoto.php

You should be able to see it in this link. I can't for the life of me get it to just show up.
Oh my that looks delicious!! I tried to make PS for Cap'n Jacks and found out they don't take PS. Did you have a long wait to get in there?

If Cap'n Jacks doesn't take ADR's.... are they truly on the dining plan? :confused3

PlutosFriend said:
Oh my that looks delicious!! I tried to make PS for Cap'n Jacks and found out they don't take PS. Did you have a long wait to get in there?

This is the main reason we don't dine there anymore, the wait is just too long.

No, we didn't have a long wait at all. Just make sure you go at a non peak time.

ETA: I just double checked on Disney's website and yes they are still included on the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter